Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

Could you help me, I'm trying to unlock Lucy's scenes?

- the scene where Lucy is drunk and lying on the arm of the sofa.
- the scene linked to the photo where we see Lucy in tears with her belly against a bed, tape on her mouth and her hands tied behind her back with a rope

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Could you help me, I'm trying to unlock Lucy's scenes?

- the scene where Lucy is drunk and lying on the arm of the sofa.
- the scene linked to the photo where we see Lucy in tears with her belly against a bed, tape on her mouth and her hands tied behind her back with a rope
Read the messages on the previous page for details, but some scenes are missing due to bugs, the dev is working on a fix

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
bugged...waiting a fix

dev don't play his game before release -_-
Actually he did, that is why the rest of the content was not released with the update, because he saw it had too many bugs :D
(even the name tells you that it's a "test release", not sure what you expected "test" to mean lol)

Nov 19, 2019
Just Saying...
I've been finding when it seems to be going nowhere, if I go do a few shifts as the security guard, when I return home I can find 1 of the girls somewhere? Weird. (So far!)

It does seem like we're testing it rather than the Dev, but it does say 'Test version' somewhere.
(I haven't even tried the college yet)

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
So i played the test version and after the sandbox is unlocked, none of the girls is in the house ever again lol

Besides the scene with Anna drunk, theres no new content in this version (?)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Zip, please please change Vicki's model (even it's animation isn't your best work). Lucy's drunk event (the available scenes 1 and 4 ) is awesome. Lisa's bj animation is ok but you can make it better.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Zip, please please change Vicki's model (even it's animation isn't your best work). Lucy's drunk event (the available scenes 1 and 4 ) is awesome. Lisa's bj animation is ok but you can make it better.
How did u got to those scenes? i cant see anything pass the Lisa Bj animation. Theres no girl to be found in the house after that.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes