Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Zip is charging for the fixes/updates (patrons only)? That's not right...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
i have the file but i dont know how to share, but zip is here, he could share easyly
Tens razão, vamos esperar

# You're right. It's his choice and we've gotta wait. I do understand when devs choose to release stuff for patrons first only then make it public. I'd do the same. Supporters come first. However it'd be hard for me to accept if he decides to lock it ( patrons only ) permanently. Supporters are not buyers. The game is not meant to be for sale.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ma5k is not cool( joggging this a pirate site)

anyway is a little upgrade fix ,if ziptiefun want share is him choise .
maybe if we have much supporter the dev pass much time on game ^^

anyway i hope have news on the next fix (for lucy staff)

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
for who played the fixed games, do you got the news scenes? mom in the bathroom? take the test at school? becouse i played and couldnt see anything...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
ma5k is not cool( joggging this a pirate site)

anyway is a little upgrade fix ,if ziptiefun want share is him choise .
maybe if we have much supporter the dev pass much time on game ^^

anyway i hope have news on the next fix (for lucy staff)

Provavelmente Ma5k não teve a melhor atitude mas o jogo não deve ser bloqueado

# I agree ma5k attitude might have not been the most correct. We could have waited. Like you said, this forum is not (meant to be) a piracy forum. But I do believe the game is meant to be free. Zip is using this platform to present, discuss and promote his work so its only fair we get our hands on it - not against his will of course (but I'm still thankful to ma5k).

I hope Zip can get as many supporters as he wants, just like RAInces, SP or any other new dev but supporters are not buyers, patreon is not a game store. They are willing to give little contributions just to help him get his work and art going. No sale involved (meant to be public). But you can always try to use it as a marketplace. If you do so please refrain from using this site as a marketing platform...

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Tens razão, vamos esperar

# You're right. It's his choice and we've gotta wait. I do understand when devs choose to release stuff for patrons first only then make it public. I'd do the same. Supporters come first. However it'd be hard for me to accept if he decides to lock it ( patrons only ) permanently. Supporters are not buyers. The game is not meant to be for sale.
The MOD will always get "leaked" :devilish: like so many other games/mods on to this forum so you will always get to play it.

Don't forget it is marked as a MOD and not a game so when it get updated it does not appear in the "Latest Updates" so unless you know about it or search the forum you will never see it.

At this moment in time I am focused on adding new content / improving scenes and yes giving more attention to both patrons and subscribestar users because they expect that in exchange for money.

And finally I am very thankful for the subs I am getting on patrons / subscribestar as it now forcing me to release content and yes I know I am a still a bit slow at releasing new content which is mainly due to getting side-track / real-life issues etc.

zip

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes