Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Might just be a time zone difference though. he's got 6 hours left if he's on the other side of the Atlantic.
É melhor esquecer isso. Sairá quando estiver pronto.

# Better forget about release dates. Free labor doesn't undergo deadlines.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Plus I dont know any dev on these forums that respects their deadlines to the minute XD
Technically he is already late by like 10 days or something, he said the fix would be coming a few days after the release, but honestly, when it comes to BBS, I'm happy when I'm not waiting for a 2 month delay, Ra set a very low standard for delays for me lol

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

For this update it would be best to start over as this will guarantee the game will run smoothly. Good news is that I have removed a lot of the old code so needing to start over will not be needed going forward once the save has been created with version 0.15.32.
  • New scenes with Ms Anna : Bobby Bedroom and shower scene :)
  • Add new music and sound to scenes etc
  • Fixed some bugs reported by users
  • improved the scrapbook to allow unlimited playback scenes
What left to do:
  • Currently there is a few finished touches to Lucy going which be release in a few day.
  • Adding in the cheerleader option to Lucy going out.
  • Adding in the first part of going to college as part of the Lucy storyline.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i play the game and zero scene with lucy works...great update... dev take me for a fool

zero trigger

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i have zero trigger for lucy drunk..he tell me only 2 scenes in actually update, the 2 others for next update -_-

a game with 3giga, 5 minute gameplay -_-

Reactions: thirstyman

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
i have zero trigger for lucy drunk..he tell me only 2 scenes in actually update, the 2 others for next update -_-

a game with 3giga, 5 minute gameplay -_-
3gb do material antigo

# Yeah it's >3GB game because he kept the old assets from the original game v0.15 ( most not used in the mod thou ). His new content is in extra001.rpa - 625MB. And it's not bugged, the drunk events you're waiting for are not implemented yet - neither renders nor script (gotta wait for the update). Therefore you don't play the drunk part because you're stubborn...

Last edited:
Reactions: Luciano
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes