Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
thank but it's bugged...i 'm waiting drunk lucy and shower lucy with this update, and all are bugged. really boring
Queres tudo perfeitinho? Então espera e não bufes...

# It may not be bugged but incomplete. The event available/working is quite nice. But if you rather wait, suit yourself.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
you don't "have" to wait really, there are still a couple of good scenes that you can reach, but about "half" is missing due to bugs
This game is way too grindy as it stands. The built in hints don't help much. click click click. I'm getting nowhere. Will wait for next version to try again. Game has great potential. Hope dev makes improvements soon. One of the few games I'd be willing to pay for on Itch. Like the dumb koala games.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I would also click, click, click the rooms, thinking it's at the end of content. Then every once awhile I go to Liza's room and the same conversation will pop up again. So I don't know if that is it, or there are still scenes left to play out in this release.

I then decided to concentrate on the store. I have gotten the first two places unlocked. Don't know if the office is available in this version or not. And some of those customers have insane stealth. Like one time it was 50 to my 6. Is there any way to raise stealth in this version of the game, other than grinding through trying to arrest shoplifters?

Anyway, what scenes are in here I like very much. Definitely will keep an eye on this game's development.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
I think a big problem is the absence of the "inconsequential" scenes. Those, where you see some character in a room, without any interaction. (Also missing shower/night scenes)
Without them, the house feels like a ghost house.
Also, the prologue phase (until you unlock the "skip time" button) feels much more linear that way.

Speaking of prologue phase:
I encountered a bug. You have to do Lucys tickle scene in the living room before unlocking the "skip time" button. If you do not, she won't spawn in the living room or doing homework. Basically soft blocking her progress.

Beside that, the new scenes make lust for more! Good work.

Reactions: Paul-123

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, I would also click, click, click the rooms, thinking it's at the end of content. Then every once awhile I go to Liza's room and the same conversation will pop up again. So I don't know if that is it, or there are still scenes left to play out in this release.

I then decided to concentrate on the store. I have gotten the first two places unlocked. Don't know if the office is available in this version or not. And some of those customers have insane stealth. Like one time it was 50 to my 6. Is there any way to raise stealth in this version of the game, other than grinding through trying to arrest shoplifters?

Anyway, what scenes are in here I like very much. Definitely will keep an eye on this game's development.
I could never get the third place unlocked either.

Reactions: menatv
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes