Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the laundry scene?
You need to go in laundry room in late morning and tuesday day, on the left up side u can see the word ' HEY'
click for start the event . later need to buy a screwdriver from store and back to check anne do laundry
on late morning the day is monday ,tuesday or Wednesday.

for now see only new event drunk for lucy in her bedroom and start jenny corruption
for ann sunbathe i work on :D need time to try drink :D

Apr 25, 2022
You need to go in laundry room in late morning and tuesday day, on the left up side u can see the word ' HEY'
click for start the event . later need to buy a screwdriver from store and back to check anne do laundry
on late morning the day is monday ,tuesday or Wednesday.

for now see only new event drunk for lucy in her bedroom and start jenny corruption
for ann sunbathe i work on :D need time to try drink :D
how did you able to see this scene its in new version ? and its possiable to get the link to new version ?

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
My top 5 thoughts in how it was obtained, in no parcticular order
Maybe a;
Pre-release tester of some sort
Hacker who skillfully executed an entry into ziptiefun computer
pseudonym of ziptiefun
time traveler
Someone who is lying

Ale

Jun 18, 2017
Devi andare in lavanderia in tarda mattinata e martedì, sul lato sinistro in alto puoi vedere la parola "HEY"
clicca per avviare l'evento. in seguito è necessario acquistare un cacciavite dal negozio e tornare a controllare anne fare il bucato
in tarda mattinata il giorno è lunedì, martedì o mercoledì.

per ora vedere solo il nuovo evento ubriaco per Lucy nella sua camera da letto e iniziare la corruzione di Jenny
per prendere il sole ho :D bisogno di tempo per provare a bere:D
[/CITAZIONE]

sei riuscito a sbloccare tutto, dopo aver fatto bere al massimo mia madre non ce la faccio e il penultimo evento di lucy oltre a quello della doccia non va, potresti passarmi gli alvataggi se possibile?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ITA:non tutti gli eventi funzionano , io non ho sbloccato tutto ancora credo che stasera forse
potro giocarci un po .

ENG:not all events work, I haven't unlocked everything yet I think maybe tonight
I can play with it for a while

Reactions: edgaia

Ale

Jun 18, 2017
ITA:non tutti gli eventi funzionano , io non ho sbloccato tutto ancora credo che stasera forse
potro giocarci un po .

ENG:not all events work, I haven't unlocked everything yet I think maybe tonight
I can play with it for a while
thanks

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
seems that there are more content than the current version of the game can access, or is it only me?
I saw images for liza undressing in shower yet never access them ingame.. =$

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes