Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
we wait news if all go smooth.....
by now we know that zip while working makes his imagination gallop and continues to add new ideas
and if bugs arise then he has to solve them and in the meantime the fantasy continues to gallop again: =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here we can see new ( awesome ) event for ann

p.s.liza has always been my favorite but now ann and lucy is driving me crazy with the dark path mod ^^
is al ziptiefun fault :p

p.s.s in my country the expression galloping fantasy is used. but in english it sounds bad if any know how to say in english the same thing i am happy to learn ^^
Update coming today late night

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry. I'm new to this. I opened the dev console, then typed Shift+O, then copied and pasted the values shown a couple of pages back. And got this error msg:

View attachment 1997922
Um de cada vez ou...

# One at a time does the trick. If you want to try it all at once maybe the pipe works ( money = 1000$ | lucy_domination = 10$ ... ) or the semi colon ( money = 1000$; lucy_domination = 10$ ... ) but this is python so... idk. Never tried it myself.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Still getting error message

Tried it. Still doesn’t work. How do I clear the dev console to start again?
I tried different lines typing the letters in as suggested. I also tried it with and without the = sign.
Try this...

shift + o -- this should open the dev command line
type clear and hit enter
$ money = 1000 or what amount you want and hit enter

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Unpopular opinion: Please don't make any more game over scenes.

How do I edit my irl save file?
A mod like this has to have game over scenes, it's about actual rape lol
How do you continue a story with the main character blatantly raping someone? the only way that ends is with jail (aside from a few possible planned rape situations that could MAYBE not end up with jail)... So the only other option is to not have rape at all, which is the opposite of what this mod is about (and that is exactly why I like it)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes