edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
DJHitman1980, in my four years on the F95, I have never encountered malware in games downloaded from this site.
Não encontras porque o teu antivirus não vale um car****... :ROFLMAO:

# That's so because your antivirus software is a nice piece of sh**... Kidding. Never found any problems here either. But I wouldn't stick my neck out for those from torrents,...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
That's so because your antivirus software is a nice piece of sh**... Kidding. Never found any problems here either. But I wouldn't stick my neck out for those from torrents,...
edgaia, I think this is not the merit of antiviruses, it's just that the owners of sites, including torrents, are very interested in not having any problems on their resources. Losing customers means losing money. And hackers have shifted their potential to the industrial and banking sectors, where the jackpot, if successful, is completely different.

Reactions: edgaia

proultimatum

Mar 29, 2021
Anyone know how to close the cheat menu in Android port after opening. I don't see any option to close it. Without closing the menu I could only go back and that resets my money and relationship points prior to opening the cheat.

Tintinfire97

May 31, 2021
Anyone know how to close the cheat menu in Android port after opening. I don't see any option to close it. Without closing the menu I could only go back and that resets my money and relationship points prior to opening the cheat.
Before opening the cheat mod
Open the phone on the top left and change the font of text in the settings
You will be able to press back in cheat menu after the font adjustments are made

Reactions: proultimatum

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
This game is wonderful
Please introduce a game like this
It means that the female characters of the game should not turn into prostitutes
The main character has to trick them regularly
And the body of the girls of the game like this game should be great
Also, they are very hard to corrupt or cannot be corrupted at all!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is wonderful
It means that the female characters of the game should not turn into prostitutes
This type of game actually requires writing effort so we rarely see new ones.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
tarzan999, that's exactly the effort, because writing something decent, and at the same time not knowing in reality what it is, really requires a certain imagination. In fact, the story (let's call it incest) is not as funny and frivolous as it seems to us. The stories of family relationships are usually complex, tense, and sometimes tragic. Therefore, authors, as a rule, simply write their erotic fantasies, which in no way are even remotely plausible.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This game is wonderful
tarzan999, that's exactly the effort, because writing something decent, and at the same time not knowing in reality what it is, really requires a certain imagination. In fact, the story (let's call it incest) is not as funny and frivolous as it seems to us. The stories of family relationships are usually complex, tense, and sometimes tragic. Therefore, authors, as a rule, simply write their erotic fantasies, which in no way are even remotely plausible.
The game is not well written, unless the English version is just incredibly poorly translated. But if so, that's on Rainces to line up a better translator. I'm pretty sure there is no shortage of fans who would be willing either to help translate or just rewrite based on the English translation there is. Instead, Rainces seems to do his own translation based on their knowledge of English. In other games this may have a charming Engrish effect. Here though, more often than not, it just makes the characters all sound like they aren't very smart. I suspect they sound that same way in their native language though.

The story itself is awful in most places. It's not so much one grand story, but a bunch of story pieces that are loosely tied together but not given any unity. Many of the ideas from the game, including specific events, or either just broad incest game tropes, or taken outright from other games. Playing this game years ago while also playing Big Brother made it clear this game had taken quite a bit from that one. There's very little we haven't seen in this game before, and what is new is just bizarre.

The game's premise is that of Bobby being bad, in an evil or naughty way. But instead, it's just "bad" in an incompetent way. His "tricking" efforts often fail, or if they do work, they and the progress they brought are undone when suddenly his "love interest" gets the upper hand and resets the progress, or Bobby does something stupid and resets the progress.

They come across as hard to corrupt because there is not any meaningful progress in this game. As mentioned above, when there is progress, it is later undone. The game has largely gone nowhere, taking around eighteen updates and several years to do so. It's where a brand new game could be in a few months with a developer that wasn't trying to milk people endlessly. I've seen games recently that put out several updates over the course of several months that told a cohesive story and then wrapped it up with a fair amount of sex during the time (The Fosters). But there are others too that are still ongoing that have accomplished far more in months and a handful of updates than Rainces has done in years and coming up on twenty updates.

There's really nothing special about BBS other than the models, although they're getting increasingly dated because the game has been around so long. If you're a fan of repeatedly getting cock-blocked by a game or sleep-creeping or dry-humping, then maybe this is the Citizen Cane of games for you. Or I guess for me the only thing the game has going for it is potential. The basic premise of Bobby being a bad boy and seducing/tricking/forcing/whatever his family combined with the models used has such an incredible amount of potential. Rainces could have done so much with the idea. He still could, if he got off his ass and 1) actually put out an update and 2) made it worth the wait and gave actual progress and story. But we all know that's not going to happen. BBS is going to forever remain the butt of a lot of jokes, and the example of a game that squandered so many possibilities in the name of milking money from supporters.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes