Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
But how to i used it on them?
Well you can only use it on liza and jenny I believe once so getting more would be useless sadly, especially when the next update hasn't even come out yet still and nobody will know because ra doesn't keep in contact, but people will say "just wait for the release it will be worth it"

Jan 8, 2022
Well you can only use it on liza and jenny I believe once so getting more would be useless sadly, especially when the next update hasn't even come out yet still and nobody will know because ra doesn't keep in contact, but people will say "just wait for the release it will be worth it"
So you are saying there is not yet any feature where I can give them sleeping pills or alcohol to provoke another scene with them?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
So you are saying there is not yet any feature where I can give them sleeping pills or alcohol to provoke another scene with them?
Sadly yes that is what I'm telling you, the update that came out took years for him to actually finish, now he says he is working on 1.1 but we still haven't heard anything about it

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sadly yes that is what I'm telling you, the update that came out took years for him to actually finish, now he says he is working on 1.1 but we still haven't heard anything about it
Rainces loves to start storylines that look promising and just abandon them without any apparent interest in picking them up again. He just kind of ignores past progress and comes up with new storylines. You'll see multiple people mention "when can we do something more with sleeping pills" or "when will there be more to the shower scene with Lucy?" But the answer is presumably never, unless Rainces feels they have to in order to maintain fan interest and therefore financial support. It seems the next update will be about Liza or whatever her name is. But we'll spend most of the update ignoring past progress and jumping through hoops to advance with her, only for it to end with not much happening with her. Then next year we'll get the same thing, except Lucy or Anna will be featured.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Rainces loves to start storylines that look promising and just abandon them without any apparent interest in picking them up again. He just kind of ignores past progress and comes up with new storylines. You'll see multiple people mention "when can we do something more with sleeping pills" or "when will there be more to the shower scene with Lucy?" But the answer is presumably never, unless Rainces feels they have to in order to maintain fan interest and therefore financial support. It seems the next update will be about Liza or whatever her name is. But we'll spend most of the update ignoring past progress and jumping through hoops to advance with her, only for it to end with not much happening with her. Then next year we'll get the same thing, except Lucy or Anna will be featured.
Ora...

# Just our luck...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes