Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
he said problably on the end of this summer (1/2 months)
If that holds true, my suspicion is that we'd magically get an update from Rainces around that same time, positioned to try to steal attention away from it. I'm fairly sure an update is coming from Rainces in any case, but certain things seem to trigger a sense of urgency in them and then suddenly... bam! Update.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If that holds true, my suspicion is that we'd magically get an update from Rainces around that same time, positioned to try to steal attention away from it. I'm fairly sure an update is coming from Rainces in any case, but certain things seem to trigger a sense of urgency in them and then suddenly... bam! Update.
("steal his thunder") :ROFLMAO: Yeah, I can see that happening. But I think OGRey will probably "crush" any competition...

Reactions: Corambis

poupeye

May 1, 2022
As long as people want to see more of the game they will support the developer. It's as simple as that. This is the reason sites like patreon and subscribestar exist.

Also, judging by what people are saying on discord Rainces paused payments for now. He probably can't spend time working on the game.
That's a lie, only on two occasions did he stop the charges for a month, he also said to return in a way not to charge for 3 months and that didn't happen either, so if you are not Raincest or you don't get any benefit from it I don't understand why you defend with lies... as I already told you once, if you are going to say nonsense, you better get back on your Tarzan branch

• Haha
Reactions: jokersama

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
That's a lie, only on two occasions did he stop the charges for a month, he also said to return in a way not to charge for 3 months and that didn't happen either, so if you are not Raincest or you don't get any benefit from it I don't understand why you defend with lies... as I already told you once, if you are going to say nonsense, you better get back on your Tarzan branch
You should be grateful to the people that support him financially because without them rainces would have disappeared years ago.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
instead of fighting people should focus on their careers or whatever else they got going on. No amount of complaining will influence the probability of more updates.
Aí está ele cheio de pica a espumar-se todo...

# Tarzan my friend, it seems you weren't able to keep your newly found coolness and grace... You and your little sense speeches are back. It's more amusing, I was kinda missing it but not your best suit. Make an extra effort to at least keep the poise. If not smart, look smart kind of thing. :ROFLMAO:

I'm messing with you, don't take it to heart. Unlike your wise version, this one makes it too easy...

You're not alone at standing for RAInces. But most people won't agree with you. Unless you bring a strong, truly irrefutable argument pro RAInces, don't even bother. It's a waste of our time and your energy...

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Aí está ele cheio de pica a espumar-se todo...

# Tarzan my friend, it seems you weren't able to keep your newly brought coolness and grace... You and your little sense speeches are back. It's more amusing, I was kinda missing it but not your best suit. Make an extra effort to at least keep the poise. If not smart, look smart kind of thing. :ROFLMAO:

I'm messing with you, don't take it to heart. Unlike your wise version, this one makes it too easy...

You're not alone at standing for RAInces. But most people won't agree with you. Unless you bring a strong, truly irrefutable argument pro RAInces, don't even bother. It's a waste of our time and your energy...
I am not defending him. I am stating the obvious.

• Haha

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
After everything that happened, why do people still defend rainces? Did rainces suck you dick every now and then or it's the other way around?
I have a better question. why do we keep slaughtering ourselves on this site when we can just give news related to the game or the developer?

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I have a better question. why do we keep slaughtering ourselves on this site when we can just give news related to the game or the developer?
É o que temos feito...

# If you haven't noticed, that's what we've been doing. News about the game/ dev? Nothing relevant as usual for the same reasons as ever... A few think it's normal, most find it unacceptable. Different opinions, you see? This is a forum...

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
ButcherLukG, no matter how strange it may seem, F95 is still a social project. People come here not to download the next game (this can be easily done on other resources), but to chat. There are sites for photographers, there are sites for philatelists, motorcycle enthusiasts and so on…. Fans of games in the XXX category also have their own club, and the number of participants confirms this. Well, the fact that we sometimes argue is how truth is born in a dispute.

Reactions: tinman18

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
ButcherLukG, no matter how strange it may seem, F95 is still a social project. People come here not to download the next game (this can be easily done on other resources), but to chat. There are sites for photographers, there are sites for philatelists, motorcycle enthusiasts and so on…. Fans of games in the XXX category also have their own club, and the number of participants confirms this. Well, the fact that we sometimes argue is how truth is born in a dispute.
guys, i'm not saying you have to shut up, i like to read the news about the game or the developer, i like to read that someone is developing the mods for this game. the fact is that it is now 6 months that the usual people do nothing but fight, take a room to slaughter you, because personally I am tired (me and other users too).

• Haha

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
People shitting on the Dev is the only reason this thread gets any activity, without that this whole thread goes inactive because there's barely ever any updates or even news of Rainces even saying anything which just causes more people to shit on Rainces, so if your looking for news i'd give up.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
guys, i'm not saying you have to shut up, i like to read the news about the game or the developer, i like to read that someone is developing the mods for this game. the fact is that it is now 6 months that the usual people do nothing but fight, take a room to slaughter you, because personally I am tired (me and other users too).
Certo mas tirando isto não fica nada...

# As Jokerman said, we're not the problem, we're simply filling the void left by the dev. I totally understand that some people find this squabble a bit abnoxious. They don't come here for it. Right. But without it there's only deafening silence. It's just a fun way of killing time, while waiting for something, anything... We can't please everybody all the time.

Desculpa lá mais uma vez mas não...

# Sorry K but that's not accurate. People come here to download their favorite games first, read any news about them second, and then, only then, they come to chat and yes to argue. But in the absence of the first two, squabble is the only fun thing left.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes