Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
So, there has been 8 months since the last update. It had some 1400 renders.
If Rainces were to launch a new update now, with a similar amount of renders, would it still be called milking or would it be an above average dev speed? I'm just curious about what you think, no judgment.

PS: Remember to include in these 8 months, some break time after last release, time for creating the story, time for writing all the dialogues and time for coding. It would also be interesting to round up some 20-30 games and come up with an average of renders after 8 months of work for comparison.
Interesting point. The issue here, for me, is what he says before each release. In March he said the release would be ready in two weeks and by the end of May he said the update was almost ready, and he expected to release it during June. As you can see, we are way off schedule here.
It wouldn´t be a problem if he gave the right information from the beginning

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Guys, don't get defensive here. I'm not trying to make excuses for Rainces. He misses deadlines, makes promises and doesn't keep them, has very poor communication, hasn't fixed his game after so many years, etc. For all these reasons (and more) I don't like him as a developer.
I was just analyzing the milking aspect and getting some feedback from other fans. Is 1400 renders after 8 months not an above average delivery?

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Guys, don't get defensive here. I'm not trying to make excuses for Rainces. He misses deadlines, makes promises and doesn't keep them, has very poor communication, hasn't fixed his game after so many years, etc. For all these reasons (and more) I don't like him as a developer.
I was just analyzing the milking aspect and getting some feedback from other fans. Is 1400 renders after 8 months not an above average delivery?
I said you were right. I was just pointing out why most of the users are angry, nothing more than

Reactions: jokersama

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's not a matter of being defensive but seeing it as a whole.

1400 in 8 months is above average?
1400 renders is a good delivery. Even above average, yes. But when did that happen? The last update (1.0)? I believe it took longer, but even if it's like so, it was an one time event.

So how can it be milking?
Because he spends all his energy on deceiving people with teasers, release dates and timeframes which he never meets just to maintain his revenues (free money). It's deceptive marketing and therefore milking.

He keeps dragging the game development despite his own deadlines to milk it a bit more, just to deliver a poor update (except 1.0 perhaps) and has been doing this for 5 years. He never made an effort to explain the delays. He never asked for more time. Just teasing and milking. Nothing new. Had he put all that effort in the game development and we wouldn't be having this kind of talk.

Reactions: jokersama

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
It's not a matter of being defensive but seeing it as a whole.

1400 in 8 months is above average?
1400 renders is a good delivery. Even above average, yes. But when did that happen? The last update (1.0)? I believe it took longer, but even if it's like so, it was an one time event.

So how can it be milking?
Because he spends all his energy on deceiving people with teasers, release dates and timeframes which he never meets just to maintain his revenues (free money). It's deceptive marketing and therefore milking.

He keeps dragging the game development despite his own deadlines to milk it a bit more, just to deliver a poor update (except 1.0 perhaps) and has been doing this for 5 years. He never made an effort to explain the delays. He never asked for more time. Just teasing and milking. Nothing new. Had he put all that effort in the game development and we wouldn't be having this kind of talk.
Let's not go thru all the reasons why he can't be trusted again :) I'm just saying that if he drops another big update like the last one any week now, it's unfair to call it milking because I consider creating 1400 renders + code + story very very decent. I was kinda surprised at the size of the last update and if he does it again..
There are devs out there producing monthly updates with 15 renders :) But this game has like 7000 images? How many hours does it take to create that over the years? That's a lot of work, really a lot. It even seems kinda impossible for any developer doing it part time, a few hours at night + weekends, no?

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Let's not go thru all the reasons why he can't be trusted again :) I'm just saying that if he drops another big update like the last one any week now, it's unfair to call it milking because I consider creating 1400 renders + code + story very very decent. I was kinda surprised at the size of the last update and if he does it again..
There are devs out there producing monthly updates with 15 renders :) But this game has like 7000 images? How many hours does it take to create that over the years? That's a lot of work, really a lot. It even seems kinda impossible for any developer doing it part time, a few hours at night + weekends, no?
you gave me an interesting point of view. however, the failure to update is not Rainces' biggest fault, but rather the lack of communication with consumers, the fact that it disappears and does not give news of itself is very serious towards people who pay you. Sorry for my English.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Se repetes o teu argumento eu faço o mesmo.

# If you keep repeating the same argument don't expect me to change mine.

It will stop being milking when he stops milking. If he starts delivering consistently, if he starts being honest with people, it won't be milking anymore. But then again, we've seen this many many times. He won't change unless the milking dries out.

Render counting is useless when there's no commitment to game progression just free money (milking). Most of his work (except Jenny) comes from his first year. Then he stopped and the complaining started. All devs go through hard times but he was lucky to strike a major hit. Instead of busting his butt off to make it as good as possible, he keeps milking it.

Jenny update was quite an effort and I praised him for it. But it was short lived. Old habbits settled in and here we are pointing out the same problems.

Sorry mate but I can't support his behavior no matter how hard he worked 5yrs ago. Many others did too and kept working hard. If he can't, all he's got to do is to come clean and stop deceiving people.

You're finding it hard to accept my point of view but stick around a bit more and soon enough you'll understand it quite well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Se repetes o teu argumento eu faço o mesmo.

# If you keep repeating the same argument don't expect me to change mine.

It will stop being milking when he stops milking. If he starts delivering consistently, if he starts being honest with people, it won't be milking anymore. But then again, we've seen this many many times. He won't change unless the milking dries out.

Render counting is useless when there's no commitment to game progression just free money (milking). Most of his work (except Jenny) comes from his first year. Then he stopped and the complaining started. All devs go through hard times but he was lucky to strike a major hit. Instead of busting his butt off to make it as good as possible, he keeps milking it.

Jenny update was quite an effort and I praised him for it. But it was short lived. Old habbits settled in and here we are pointing out the same problems.

Sorry mate but I can't support his behavior no matter how hard he worked 5yrs ago. Many others did too and kept working hard. If he can't, all he's got to do is to come clean and stop deceiving people.

You're finding it hard to accept my point of view but stick around a bit more and soon enough you'll understand it quite well.
Is this "1400 renders" even accurate? I just don't see there being that many of what I would consider renders in that last update. Perhaps in the entire game. There may not have even been 1400 words in the last update as far as dialogue.

But as you say, render count is kind of useless unless the game goes somewhere. And it going nowhere at a snail's pace wouldn't be nearly the concern it is without Rainces constantly misleading people and just obviously milking their supports for all they can.

Reactions: edgaia

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Is this "1400 renders" even accurate? I just don't see there being that many of what I would consider renders in that last update. Perhaps in the entire game. There may not have even been 1400 words in the last update as far as dialogue.

But as you say, render count is kind of useless unless the game goes somewhere. And it going nowhere at a snail's pace wouldn't be nearly the concern it is without Rainces constantly misleading people and just obviously milking their supports for all they can.
Well, sure we could analize the renders further and determine that some are similar and only require a few changes but then you'd have to critique every other dev that put out updates because they do it too. The v16 folder has 1388 images. Even removing the smaller ones there's still over 1300.

And you lads seem to be missing my point a bit. I keep mentioning the render count but you keep mentioning Rainces. Again what I am saying is that if I asked some part time dude that knows a bit of daz to make me 1300 renders after work, how long do you think it would take him to get it done? Many months of coming home tired after work and doing nothing but looking at daz. It's not nothing. I'm just commenting on that aspect, nothing more.

It's like you read my comments and it reads like praise and it's taboo to say anything positive about that dude at this point so you always gotta balance any comment out with the negatives :)

But we're going a bit in circles now and not adding anything new to this old and dead thread that is already starting to smell so let's end it here :) You can have the last word if you need to.

Reactions: ann87ra and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well, sure we could analize the renders further and determine that some are similar and only require a few changes but then you'd have to critique every other dev that put out updates because they do it too. The v16 folder has 1388 images. Even removing the smaller ones there's still over 1300.

And you lads seem to be missing my point a bit. I keep mentioning the render count but you keep mentioning Rainces. Again what I am saying is that if I asked some part time dude that knows a bit of daz to make me 1300 renders after work, how long do you think it would take him to get it done? Many months of coming home tired after work and doing nothing but looking at daz. It's not nothing. I'm just commenting on that aspect, nothing more.

It's like you read my comments and it reads like praise and it's taboo to say anything positive about that dude at this point so you always gotta balance any comment out with the negatives :)

But we're going a bit in circles now and not adding anything new to this old and dead thread that is already starting to smell so let's end it here :) You can have the last word if you need to.
O drama, o horror,...

# I've understood your pov: if there's so much work done, how can it be milking? It is milking for all the reasons I've mentioned repeatedly. Yeah let's move on then...

This is a forum. People will post their opinion whether you like it or not. For me it's just a way of killing time while I wait for his update. It won't come out any time soon, so there's plenty of bashing ahead of us...

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
As far as im concerned BBS is one big Milk Fest because all the shit i want keeps getting delayed, when there's a scene that im looking forward too (Like the Lucy Shower scene), and relationships progress too much, be prepared for Bobby to get caught and reset his relationship with the girls or to just outright see a "Maybe next Version" text on the good stuff, because Rainces realised he's progressing things too far, then he decides to move onto a different path and start over again to make sure no real progress gets made.
Last Update looked Pretty awesome on the surface because of how big it was, but when you think about it the only thing last update did, was stall all the girls we had progress on and start a completely new path on Jenny so he could stall with more Blue Balls and not give us any of the content we're looking forward to, we got to fuck a random Cousin that we didn't even know Bobby had, and nobody even cares about, we probably wont see her again either because why would we?, she's a non character, she just existed so we dont have to fuck the main girls and we can say "well atleast we had sex tho i guess" even tho i didn't care about dear old cousin and by extension the scene.

Reactions: edgaia and Corambis

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
As far as im concerned BBS is one big Milk Fest because all the shit i want keeps getting delayed, when there's a scene that im looking forward too (Like the Lucy Shower scene), and relationships progress too much, be prepared for Bobby to get caught and reset his relationship with the girls or to just outright see a "Maybe next Version" text on the good stuff, because Rainces realised he's progressing things too far, then he decides to move onto a different path and start over again to make sure no real progress gets made.
Last Update looked Pretty awesome on the surface because of how big it was, but when you think about it the only thing last update did, was stall all the girls we had progress on and start a completely new path on Jenny so he could stall with more Blue Balls and not give us any of the content we're looking forward to, we got to fuck a random Cousin that we didn't even know Bobby had, and nobody even cares about, we probably wont see her again either because why would we?, she's a non character, she just existed so we dont have to fuck the main girls and we can say "well atleast we had sex tho i guess" even tho i didn't care about dear old cousin and by extension the scene.
Isto sim é uma análise em condições!

# Oh man, that's so it. Awesome!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Rainces knows as soon as Bobby starts fucking the main girls his money is over.
Também acho.

# I do believe that's one of RAInces greatest fears: killing his cash cow by turning his great game into a Big Brother fuck fest. That would mean the story and the game would be close to an end because it's hard to create new excitement once you've reached the apex, forcing him to move on to a new, uncertain project.

One of the strongest points of this game is that it keeps intact its main concept: incest is forbidden / taboo. It's wrong and girls will fight back to stop you, forcing you to work you way to get some. If there's consensual sex, that's an instant game kill.

However the game (and the mods mainly) has proven that the game over events can get around this issue and if dev's creative enough, they bring fresh exciting situations to look for, without killing the game concept - hands off mister :LOL: -, allowing the much expected game progression.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Também acho.

# I do believe that's one of RAInces greatest fears: killing his cash cow by turning his great game into a Big Brother fuck fest. That would mean the story and the game would be close to an end because it's hard to create new excitement once you've reached the apex, forcing him to move on to a new, uncertain project.

One of the strongest points of this game is that it keeps intact its main concept: incest is forbidden / taboo. It's wrong and girls will fight back to stop you, forcing you to work you way to get some. If there's consensual sex, that's an instant game kill.

However the game (and the mods mainly) has proven that the game over events can get around this issue and if dev's creative enough, they bring fresh exciting situations to look for, without killing the game concept - hands off mister :LOL: -, allowing the much expected game progression.
I think part of it too is that Rainces just doesn't find the idea of sex that appealing, at least in the context of the game. It's not meant to be a comment on their personal life. There's stuff that can happen to other characters, especially if you make the wrong choices. But most of the stuff with the main characters has been sleep-creeping and dry humping them. I think that's the part that Rainces personally likes in the game, and maybe doesn't see actual penetrative incestual sex as something fun. You reference Big Brother, but that game famously started off as a game where that dev's idea of incest was that you watched as Eric, the game's villain and giga-Chad fucked your family. That dev was very open about not getting the appeal of incest, but was trying to do an incest game. It took overwhelming pressure from the fans before he got rid of Eric and actually put sex into the game. But at that point they also seemed to lose interest in it and took the Patreon crackdown as an excuse to start a new game they'd already been talking wistfully about for months.

I'll agree that Rainces and some others see any kind of progression and actually having sex with a family member as the beginning of the end for the game. There's four family members though, an Rainces could have done a better job of bringing in the cousin to further extend things. There's Julia, and there's the women at the store. Even if things began progressing, there's still lots of ground to cover. Except Rainces keeps covering the same ground, over and over again, and only does it lately in once-a-year updates at best. All while lying about their progress as they have for years.

This game should have been long over by now. Rainces could have been on the second or third game if they wanted. It could basically be the same game with different characters, and people would play it. They'd probably be making a lot more money on it, too, because if put our regularly, this game could get even more supporters. It's just that that kind of thing would require work, and they're already getting paid a fair amount just to put out random updates every year or so and rumors every few months.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think part of it too is that Rainces just doesn't find the idea of sex that appealing, at least in the context of the game. It's not meant to be a comment on their personal life. There's stuff that can happen to other characters, especially if you make the wrong choices. But most of the stuff with the main characters has been sleep-creeping and dry humping them. I think that's the part that Rainces personally likes in the game, and maybe doesn't see actual penetrative incestual sex as something fun. You reference Big Brother, but that game famously started off as a game where that dev's idea of incest was that you watched as Eric, the game's villain and giga-Chad fucked your family. That dev was very open about not getting the appeal of incest, but was trying to do an incest game. It took overwhelming pressure from the fans before he got rid of Eric and actually put sex into the game. But at that point they also seemed to lose interest in it and took the Patreon crackdown as an excuse to start a new game they'd already been talking wistfully about for months.

I'll agree that Rainces and some others see any kind of progression and actually having sex with a family member as the beginning of the end for the game. There's four family members though, an Rainces could have done a better job of bringing in the cousin to further extend things. There's Julia, and there's the women at the store. Even if things began progressing, there's still lots of ground to cover. Except Rainces keeps covering the same ground, over and over again, and only does it lately in once-a-year updates at best. All while lying about their progress as they have for years.

This game should have been long over by now. Rainces could have been on the second or third game if they wanted. It could basically be the same game with different characters, and people would play it. They'd probably be making a lot more money on it, too, because if put our regularly, this game could get even more supporters. It's just that that kind of thing would require work, and they're already getting paid a fair amount just to put out random updates every year or so and rumors every few months.
Hummm...

# I don't think RAInces doesn't find sex appealing in his game. And I do think that BB fuck fest was its best part and what brought it to an end ( who wants to play more of that? ). If fans forced his hand (BB), that's fine because it became great but eventually ran its course.

Yes, there's a lot of ground to cover (story progression, unfinished events,...), people to fuck outside the household (store, school, club, Julia, Vicky...) and many other side stories to create (new places and characters...). It has almost endless potential as long as you keep that premise: you may try to come up with new schemes to get your girls (sisters and mom) but it's wrong and they won't let you willingly. And the closer you get, the hotter it gets. If you cross that line, game over. Otherwise sex will become indistinguishable (fuck fest) and will eventually wear out.

Yes we all know that no game progression is one of his milking strategies. Along with constant release postponings, misleading announcements and unfinished cliffhangers ( Lucy's shower event instantly comes to mind )...

I don't think this game should be over by now. But it shouldn't be just at the very beginning 5yrs after its first release... And yes he could have made a lot of money but, just like you said, all he wants is a passive income with the least input possible (rumors fed most of the time).

Last edited:

Juaum1

Nov 2, 2019
the update was almost ready and the forecast was for june hahaha we are already on the 20th of july, what is happening to him?

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
the update was almost ready and the forecast was for june hahaha we are already on the 20th of july, what is happening to him?
Either he just had started to work on the update or he is trying to milk some more patreons.
But man the only reason im being patient is to see more scenes of ms anna.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes