Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Please, you have to come back! Someone just made a trash new version of this game where Bobby went to rehab and turned vanilla. They took out the rape scenes and are trying to add in NTR. Me personally I wouldn't let that slide, but hey, that's just me.
That game is good tbh but it didn't come up to my expectations it has some scenes but imo it doesn't match rainces version of the game.

Reactions: Gg Rg

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Old Jenny model was to young looking and had to be remade due patreon rules (better safe than sorry)...

• Sad
Reactions: AMUR48

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I don´t get the praise for this game?
From what I see it´s been in the making for 5 years and there are still options early in the game that is not implemented.
You are doing the same thing over and over for hours with 5% different result every time.
I don´t even know anymore if there is a sex scene in the game outside his dreams and fantasy. 5 years and no sex scene?
It´s also at v1.0 so why are there still options early in the game that is not implemented?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
From what I see it´s been in the making for 5 years and there are still options early in the game that is not implemented.
You are doing the same thing over and over for hours with 5% different result every time.
I don´t even know anymore if there is a sex scene in the game outside his dreams and fantasy. 5 years and no sex scene?
It´s also at v1.0 so why are there still options early in the game that is not implemented?
It's really overhyped for some reason, with some people insisting it's the greatest game ever made and there are a fair amount of five star reviews for it. I don't get it either. The main thing the game going for it are the renders, which aren't awesome, but are mostly ones I haven't seen before. Everything else is a mess. I think it appeals to people that like grinding and stuff like that over actual sex. But the writing, interface, and gameplay are horrible. It's derivative of a lot of games that were around when it first started, like Big Brother, although it's been in "development" for so long people remember or notice that less.

I still hold out hope for this game. Or at least I keep coming back to wait for the next update, despite the developer not having any serious intent on continuing the game as long as they're still making good money for doing nothing. There's a lot of potential in the vague story that Rainces has put out here, and I do seriously want to see Bobby have sex with the characters here. (For the record, there is one game-over rape scene with Lucy, and a less final rape scene with Julie. Plus there is a scene with a cousin that suddenly appears in the most recent update.) And it always seems like we're one update away from something interesting happening. Except Rainces invariably wastes away the next update with backtracking, undoing old progress, and making the player struggle to move things along again.

I don't think this could ever be a great game. Not with Rainces just doing it themselves. But it could still be a game that's great fun to play, if it was full of smutty sex scenes and updates actually came out more often than once a year or so lately and things moved forward with stories at more than a snail's pace. But when Rainces can be bothered to release an update at all, he's releasing them like he's on a monthly release schedule. Then you can get away more with stringing along your paying followers with an update that goes nowhere, because they can just wait another month. But to wait a year for an update that is 90% setting things up for next year's update? Nope.

Reactions: poupeye

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I agree with all that you've said, but to clarify, versioning can be a variable thing. While v1.00 might represent a completed product for many (most?) developers, it can also mean instead something like a major milestone. That milestone might also be something that only the developer knows, like having the first 10 major things planned for a game finished. We have no way of knowing for sure why it got the 1.00 versioning number, but it's not unheard of. AFAIK he's still working on this . . . or maybe "working on this". But the version shouldn't really necessarily mean anything FFR.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I agree with all that you've said, but to clarify, versioning can be a variable thing. While v1.00 might represent a completed product for many (most?) developers, it can also mean instead something like a major milestone. That milestone might also be something that only the developer knows, like having the first 10 major things planned for a game finished. We have no way of knowing for sure why it got the 1.00 versioning number, but it's not unheard of. AFAIK he's still working on this . . . or maybe "working on this". But the version shouldn't really necessarily mean anything FFR.
The 1.0 version number was what Rainces slapped on the game after Patreon made them redo it. I can't remember their specific reasoning, but it's definitely not a finished product. Although this may end up being all there is of it unless Rainces does make another update.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The 1.0 version number was what Rainces slapped on the game after Patreon made them redo it. I can't remember their specific reasoning, but it's definitely not a finished product. Although this may end up being all there is of it unless Rainces does make another update.
Patreon is shit managed by hypocrites that all they do is put stupid obstacles on the developers, but when there are other developers who scam their subscribers by not releasing any type of update for more than a year, they don't do anything to them.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Patreon is shit managed by hypocrites that all they do is put stupid obstacles on the developers, but when there are other developers who scam their subscribers by not releasing any type of update for more than a year, they don't do anything to them.
Is it really a scam? You get support only if you show some good work first. Some developers then exploit people´s hope, faith, generosity or simply their ignorance and lack of interest. But no one forces you to offer your money to anyone. If you think there is something like a customer-producer relationship, you should go to Steam and buy the complete product.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I´d like to understand what the developer means when he says "two weeks" or "update is almost ready". Perhaps he has different standards than us......

• Haha

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
5 years ago BBS was something big. But the last update was for me a reheated cutlet. Just an attempt to earn money on something that has passed and has long been dead.

I don't know why you are so enthusiastic about the new version. Because that's what this waiting is.

Reactions: Corambis

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
5 years ago BBS was something big. But the last update was for me a reheated cutlet. Just an attempt to earn money on something that has passed and has long been dead.

I don't know why you are so enthusiastic about the new version. Because that's what this waiting is.
Who the fak knows what goes on in RAINCES brain, truly, but I don't think putting out a 1000+ renders update is just your standard (let me milk these suckers some more). That shit takes months of work to complete, working every day.

perfeik

May 29, 2018
The concept of a full blown lesbian (Julia) going after straight female family members intrigues me.
Any games with similar content?

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes