edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's alright if update takes time but at least notify the fans about it. Give weekly or monthly updates at least. Fans support him on patreon and he disappears for months almost a year with no news whatsoever.
É pior do que isso... Ele ilude intencionalmente as pessoas para continuar a receber...

# It's worse than that. From time to time (chiefly when his Patreon yield falls abruptly), he tantalizes people with a nearby release date/timeframe, leading to a new increase of patrons, restoring the cash inflow... And of course he never delivers (milking)... It's hard to put up with such behavior...

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
The way you have to look at it is that BBS2 is more content from the same world as BBS. It's a separate entity. It's just starting out, building the character relationships and developing stories. Lewdness will progress accordingly.
Also, if the development of BBS2 is solid it will catch up to BBS because as we know Rainces is a total slouch.
The more content we get the better, that's my view.

Reactions: Gg Rg and Chaosguy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The way you have to look at it is that BBS2 is more content from the same world as BBS. It's a separate entity. It's just starting out, building the character relationships and developing stories. Lewdness will progress accordingly.
Also, if the development of BBS2 is solid it will catch up to BBS because as we know Rainces is a total slouch.
The more content we get the better, that's my view.
You would think RAinces would take notice that others were trying to remake his game and it would motivate him to finish the damned thing. I started this game years ago and he's been like this the vast majority of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty and edgaia

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
from 2017 and bang nobody?
Apparently you can bang Lisa in the new upcoming update. Also Lucy, but that is bad ending... Unless, like he mentionned, he added more contens than he planned and got stuck wit coding. AFAIK he is not very good with coding and it takes him longer ...

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Please, you have to come back! Someone just made a trash new version of this game where Bobby went to rehab and turned vanilla. They took out the rape scenes and are trying to add in NTR. Me personally I wouldn't let that slide, but hey, that's just me.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes