edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, this is the advantage of youth, to look at your future with optimism. I have now found myself in a difficult situation, I have to earn extra money, including in a boarding house for the elderly, and I will tell you frankly: it does not seem that people there indulge in erotic fantasies.:unsure:
Não tens mesmo fé no futuro... Já desististe da natureza humana...

# They're from another generation. It may be hard to talk about it (losing proper posture is losing others and self respect). But they feel it, make no mistake... I follow and respect you opinions, but sometimes you bring gems like this, making you such a fun fella. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cobra19

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
They're from another generation. But they feel it, make no mistake...
edgaia, in order to talk about this with confidence, you need to be at the same age, or work as their psychologist, I don't think you fit any of these categories. I monthly view the Internet traffic of the boarding house to compile the financial report of the administration, so, there is practically no eroticism.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, in order to talk about this with confidence, you need to be at the same age, or work as their psychologist, I don't think you fit any of these categories. I monthly view the Internet traffic of the boarding house to compile the financial report of the administration, so, there is practically no eroticism.
Bom trabalho

# Keep up the good work

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
Frankly the dev is a genius he knows that there are pigeons who give him money and since there are 235 pigeons who have understood nothing he benefits frankly respect to dev I think I will do dev too but with unreal engine we can use the blueprint no need to code in C++

Reactions: poupeye

poupeye

May 1, 2022
Thanks to those Patreons, you're playing for free! You should be grateful to them!
yes of course, I was 5 years ago when the bad brother saga came out, then I relaunched it with a name change and to date little or no content, when other developers who started at the same time already have finished games, in fact who plays to this game if its last update was at least two years ago? the fan art thread has more activity than the title itself, and the best question is who supports developers who only dedicate themselves to milking their patrons? only poor fools

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I can't believe that patrons continue to rise to 235, this account should be at 0, poor souls in pain, with people like that Rainces president!
Não tás sozinho. Há gente para tudo...

# Nobody sane can... There's always people who find it hard to let it go... Pain and abuse can arouse some people (BDSM)... In the end right or wrong is in the eye of the beholder, but they're wrong...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks to those Patreons, you're playing for free! You should be grateful to them!
E porque não o oposto?

# Let me put it the other way around then: Thanks to those Patreons, I keep waiting too long for lousy updates. What am I thankful for?

Not against patreons and supporters. But it should be a 2-way street. If not, cut the funds, I say...

Feb 1, 2020
This isn't a pirate site, this is free ad space. Good developers gain Patreon support with the help of this site. You got jokes if you are so naïve to believe this is a pirate site. Key word "good" if you aren't going to put the effort in to get the job done, don't expect to be paid for your work.

Reactions: Chaosguy

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I see this one and a couple other “Bad Bobby” games posted in this forum. Which one has the most content? I see this one is marked “Abandoned”. Is it still worth playing?

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
I see this one and a couple other “Bad Bobby” games posted in this forum. Which one has the most content? I see this one is marked “Abandoned”. Is it still worth playing?
If you want a similar game, try Big Brother. 1 mom, 2 sisters. The game even has Liza's model.

Reactions: menatv

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you want a similar game, try Big Brother. 1 mom, 2 sisters. The game even has Liza's model.
Big Brother é passado...

# Big Brother is "so last decade". It's overexploited, totally exhausted... No point. He needs to keep waiting like the rest of us...

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Big Brother is "so last decade". It's overexploited, totally exhausted... No point.
edgaia, you're right, after the author officially finished the "Big Brother" project, and other developers began to use models, plot and scenery, the game turned from a cult into a "soap opera". But there the author, at least, finished the game, the main character created his harem, and fucked everyone he wanted. In BBS, RAinces did not even bring the game to the middle, and, in fact, still does not recognize its ending. "We are responsible for what we create", it is a pity that RAinces has not heard about this postulate.

Reactions: edgaia
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes