edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, you're right, after the author officially finished the "Big Brother" project, and other developers began to use models, plot and scenery, the game turned from a cult into a "soap opera". But there the author, at least, finished the game, the main character created his harem, and fucked everyone he wanted. In BBS, RAinces did not even bring the game to the middle, and, in fact, still does not recognize its ending. "We are responsible for what we create", it is a pity that RAinces has not heard about this postulate.
Está no inicio e mal...

# The story has barely begun (and 5 yrs has passed). I'm not eager for him to finish it but I'd like to see some progress and steady updates. But this is RAInces MO, his signature moves. Leaving us waiting (no update) and hanging (no sex). So we can't expect much... I hope the BBS mods make a better job than the ones you've mentioned (I liked the BB fan mod though).

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

nuthed01

Jul 5, 2020
So where do the story lines actually end? I seem to be stuck and/or bugged;

Mom is stuck post boss scene, all i can do is join her in bed and by the pool. Tried every option in both scenes a dozen times, no progress.

Lisa/Liza is post pool scene, the webcam event seems to trigger but it always says "no connection, try again tomorrow" and only other event is MC going into her room and getting a cup thrown at his head.

Jenny is stuck after quitting the strip club, i can do all the night webcam stuff and her getting angry when MC goes into her room but that's it, can't trigger any other scenes. Half the time when i click on Jenny's door i get a big red "No further options for Jenny in this version" message?

Lucy i'm stuck at the Julia handjob in MC room. I can get the scene where they go out to trigger, and the two go to the club and Lucy's icon pops up at the club, but i can't click on the club, it just beeps and no message.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
So where do the story lines actually end? I seem to be stuck and/or bugged;

Mom is stuck post boss scene, all i can do is join her in bed and by the pool. Tried every option in both scenes a dozen times, no progress.

Lisa/Liza is post pool scene, the webcam event seems to trigger but it always says "no connection, try again tomorrow" and only other event is MC going into her room and getting a cup thrown at his head.

Jenny is stuck after quitting the strip club, i can do all the night webcam stuff and her getting angry when MC goes into her room but that's it, can't trigger any other scenes. Half the time when i click on Jenny's door i get a big red "No further options for Jenny in this version" message?

Lucy i'm stuck at the Julia handjob in MC room. I can get the scene where they go out to trigger, and the two go to the club and Lucy's icon pops up at the club, but i can't click on the club, it just beeps and no message.

Pois, é isso...

# Check the workthrough tips in the menu. If they all say something like " No more events for this charater ", that´s it. Gotta wait for the update...

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I wouldn't mind a BBS version where you play one of the girls. And then deal with Bobby and his advances (fight off or succumb to them).

In the meantime, yeah, it doesn't look like this particular game will be updated anytime soon....sadly.

Reactions: Lectofifi88

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I wouldn't mind a BBS version where you play one of the girls. And then deal with Bobby and his advances (fight off or succumb to them).

In the meantime, yeah, it doesn't look like this particular game will be updated anytime soon....sadly.
Como?

# No... You're either the pin or the cushion... Wanna try being the cushion? Try to be both? Wrong forum...

poupeye

May 1, 2022
as long as he has an average of 150 to 200 patrons, he lives in luxury in his country with that money and has 235 cows to milk... so no, forget about updating if the patrons don't lower him and he is forced to remove it to recover, and again repeat the play .... this gives for a netflix documentary

mass effect

Feb 26, 2022
Стига сте плакали за добрите игри, актуализацията отнема повече време с някои изключения, когато разработчикът има екип

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Стига сте плакали за добрите игри, актуализацията отнема повече време с някои изключения, когато разработчикът има екип
rough trans " Enough crying about good games, the update takes longer with some exceptions when the developer has a team"

Nada disso amigo...

# Nope... The problem is not in the players. The problem is not in the dev team. The problem is in the milking...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes