Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Do you know if OGRey is still trying to make a mod?
edgaia, lately OGRey rarely comes to our forum, he's mostly on Discord, and I'm not a frequent guest there, so we hardly communicate. But at the beginning of the summer, we talked to him, the mod that he makes is 90% ready. But OGRey is a perfectionist, and some renderers don't suit him right now, and he decided to bring them to perfection. Plus, Ren'Py, for all its simplicity in the game, is sufficient, demanding when programming, the slightest error leads to a violation of the algorithm. So when the game is going into the box, serious problems arise, and it seems to me that OGRey also encountered them, especially since this is his first development, and he is only accumulating his experience. And so, the renders that he sent me are impressive, and if there are no changes, then his mod (game) for visualization will be an order of magnitude cooler than the original RAinces.

Reactions: edgaia and Corambis

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, lately OGRey rarely comes to our forum, he's mostly on Discord, and I'm not a frequent guest there, so we hardly communicate. But at the beginning of the summer, we talked to him, the mod that he makes is 90% ready. But OGRey is a perfectionist, and some renderers don't suit him right now, and he decided to bring them to perfection. Plus, Ren'Py, for all its simplicity in the game, is sufficient, demanding when programming, the slightest error leads to a violation of the algorithm. So when the game is going into the box, serious problems arise, and it seems to me that OGRey also encountered them, especially since this is his first development, and he is only accumulating his experience. And so, the renders that he sent me are impressive, and if there are no changes, then his mod (game) for visualization will be an order of magnitude cooler than the original RAinces.
Vamos esperar então...

Ren'Py is well known for that kind of issues, despite being frequently updated. It happened to RAInces (incest mod,....) and I believe it is happening to Zip and SP too - not just python or logic errors...

Let's wait then. High expectations on that one too.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It happened to RAInces (incest mod,....)
edgaia, I agree, I do not justify, and I do not defend RAinces, but they let all the dogs down on him, making him more terrible than Putin. And everything is quite banal: RAinces just ran into a wall with programming, and he is either shy to ask for help, or his pride does not allow him. And who will help him when he himself confused everything so much that two people who tried to figure out his codes said it was easier to write a new game than to fix an existing one. And now RAinces is standing in front of a wall angry at himself, angry at sponsors, angry at the whole world. He would honestly admit everything, but he is afraid that he will be considered a weakling, so he just keeps silent, hoping that this situation will resolve itself. And I do not know what is more correct in this situation: to feel sorry for him or to sympathize. And time passes inexorably, and even I feel like I've almost lost interest in the game I've been looking forward to.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
your problem is that you are w8ing. This thread was dead for a quite long time. What for reactivate it? Just screw him. If he will drop something within 1-2-10years it will be ok. You will decide if you will still want to play. Stop supporting him and go passive here.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
edgaia, I agree, I do not justify, and I do not defend RAinces, but they let all the dogs down on him, making him more terrible than Putin. And everything is quite banal: RAinces just ran into a wall with programming, and he is either shy to ask for help, or his pride does not allow him. And who will help him when he himself confused everything so much that two people who tried to figure out his codes said it was easier to write a new game than to fix an existing one. And now RAinces is standing in front of a wall angry at himself, angry at sponsors, angry at the whole world. He would honestly admit everything, but he is afraid that he will be considered a weakling, so he just keeps silent, hoping that this situation will resolve itself. And I do not know what is more correct in this situation: to feel sorry for him or to sympathize. And time passes inexorably, and even I feel like I've almost lost interest in the game I've been looking forward to.
If any of that is true, then Rainces should either just give up on the game and stop blocking other people from running with it. Or stop charging their patrons. It comes back again to their lack of communication. And his shyness/pride/whatever is not anyone else's problem other than his, assuming those are actually part of the issue and not just you trying to come up with your own head-canon for his actions. He's neither too shy nor too proud to take people's money for several months at a time and give nothing in return, or to repeatedly lie to people. If he wants to abandon the game, cool. Or if they just can't physically do it anymore because of how messed up their own code is, also cool. Just tell people and stop taking their money. Or if they're too shy to tell them, at least stop taking their money and close down their patreon and other pay sites.

Reactions: jokersama

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não, nada disso... Continua com os mesmos tiques.

# Sorry my good friend but no. I understand that developing such a game (sandbox) is quite troublesome with ren'py only adding up, but I'm with the angry people:

- his work was full of bugs, misspellings, poor quality renders (old jenny,...) and none of those stopped him from releasing it as is. Worse, that didn't stop him from milking it really hard ( with deceiving release dates and teasers, postponing releases, stranding game progression ).

- all devs stumble upon many issues ( daz rendering is demanding, coding is hard, ren'py is prone to bugs,... ). It's not something RAInces is facing alone... But only a few stumbled upon success as he did and instead of drawing extra motivation to keep improving it, that only made him stop to think about ways of milking it the most.

Afraid of sounding as a weakling? To man up is never a sign of weakness:

- The game is not ready? don't announce it then, even if your patreon is getting low.

- It's almost done but you came across unexpected critical errors? warn people it's going to take a bit longer

- No intention of game progression to avoid killing the cash cow? Just fight that urge, bust your ass off to make it good for as long as possible... (don't feel like it? just drop it then)

So simple...

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Não, nada disso... Continua com os mesmos tiques.

# Sorry my good friend but no. I understand that developing such a game (sandbox) is quite troublesome with ren'py only adding up, but I'm with the angry people:

- his work was full of bugs, misspellings, poor quality renders (old jenny,...) and none of those stopped him from releasing it as is. Worse, that didn't stop him from milking it really hard ( with deceiving release dates and teasers, postponing releases, stranding game progression ).

- all devs stumble upon many issues ( daz rendering is demanding, coding is hard, ren'py is prone to bugs,... ). It's not something RAInces is facing alone... But only a few stumbled upon success as he did and instead of drawing extra motivation to keep improving it, that only made him stop to think about ways of milking it the most.

Afraid of sounding as a weakling? To man up is never a sign of weakness:

- The game is not ready? don't announce it then, even if your patreon is getting low.

- It's almost done but you came across unexpected critical errors? warn people it's going to take a bit longer

- No intention of game progression to avoid killing the cash cow? Just fight that urge, bust your ass off to make it good for as long as possible... (don't feel like it? just drop it then)

So simple...
As long as people want to see more of the game they will support the developer. It's as simple as that. This is the reason sites like patreon and subscribestar exist.

Also, judging by what people are saying on discord Rainces paused payments for now. He probably can't spend time working on the game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
As long as people want to see more of the game they will support the developer. It's as simple as that. This is the reason sites like patreon and subscribestar exist.

Also, judging by what people are saying on discord Rainces paused payments for now. He probably can't spend time working on the game.
Olha ele... Está de volta o guarda pretoriano. Bem-vindo amigo. Preparado para mais um round? Desta vez temos que fazer menos barulho ou somos censurados... :ROFLMAO:

# He's back, the praetorian guard. Welcome friend. Feeling replenished and ready for another round? We've got to be more quiet this time or else we'll get censored again. Yeah everything you mention seems right and reasonable. But let's get a closer look into it:

- where's "more of the game"?
I've always admitted Jenny update as being a great effort despite the lack of story progression and a not so good new model. Other than that, how many times and when were there any significant "more of the game" releases after his first one (5 yrs ago)?

- how many times has he claimed he paused payments?
If all his actions are meant to keep the milking on (instead of regular updates), if he keeps misleading about everything else, what would make me think he's telling the truth about that?

People are free to support whoever they want, in whatever context/situation (milking) they find acceptable. But they've got to understand they're only hurting their pocket and game progression.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Olha ele... Está de volta o guarda pretoriano. Bem-vindo amigo. Preparado para mais um round? Desta vez temos que fazer menos barulho ou somos censurados... :ROFLMAO:

# He's back, the praetorian guard. Welcome friend. Feeling replenished and ready for another round? We've got to be more quite this time or else we'll get censored again. Yeah everything you mention seems right and reasonable. But let's get a closer look into it:

- where's "more of the game"?
I've always admitted Jenny update as being a great effort despite the lack of story progression and a not so good new model. Other than that, how many times and when were there any significant "more of the game" releases after his first one (5 yrs ago)?

- how many times has he claimed he paused payments?
If all his actions are meant to keep the milking on (instead of regular updates), if he keeps misleading about everything else, what would make me think he's telling the truth about that?

People are free to support whoever they want, in whatever context/situation (milking) they find acceptable. But they've got to understand they're only hurting their pocket and game progression.
Instead of writing these long posts you should just join his discord and wait like the rest of us.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

People kept saying he paused payments before. This was prior to the last update. Since people were being so emphatic about it, I subscribed and stayed subscribed to his patreon for three months in a row at the $1 tier, and confirmed that I was charged each month. Maybe he had paused it for a month sometime before that, and "forgot" that you have to manually renew it each month thereafter. Maybe he did it for one month this time too, and "forgot" to renew it. We'd need a confirmed patron of his to let us know what months, if any, they were not billed for. I suspect people are taking his word they aren't being billed but aren't actually checking or decided not to bring it up if they did see it. Honestly, I never checked my monthly patreon receipt until I was confirming whether Rainces was billing me or not.

Reactions: poupeye and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Instead of writing these long posts you should just join his discord and wait like the rest of us.
Assim não dá pica...

# Where's tarzan999 who would defend him with all he'd got? Kidding man. Despite what you may think I really enjoy reading your comments and fencing with you. But now that you came back you sound so reasonable and calm... No fun :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corambis

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I just hope the thread doesn't get frozen like the last time Tarzan showed up to make a heroic stand.
Não vai

# It won't... It seems he learned to become a bit wiser (a little more and he changes sides :p) and a lot more pacient. Traits that he'll need if he wants to keep standing his ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I've grind this game for almost 2 days, and only one vaginal sex scene in the lesbi woman. Goddammit is there any other sex scenes besides that also except for sleep sex, maybe i'm taking the wrong route of the story

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I've grind this game for almost 2 days, and only one vaginal sex scene in the lesbi woman. Goddammit is there any other sex scenes besides that also except for sleep sex, maybe i'm taking the wrong route of the story
Tens sexo com Julia, Lucy e Ann (boss). Mas só para amostrar... É mesmo assim...

# You'll run into a few sex events (Julia, lucy after disco and Ann at the office), but that's it. Dev is not planning it to have the good stuff any time soon... Better check out the mods as they come out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jokersama
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes