edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
DJHitman1980, in my four years on the F95, I have never encountered malware in games downloaded from this site.
Não encontras porque o teu antivirus não vale um car****... :ROFLMAO:

# That's so because your antivirus software is a nice piece of sh**... Kidding. Never found any problems here either. But I wouldn't stick my neck out for those from torrents,...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
That's so because your antivirus software is a nice piece of sh**... Kidding. Never found any problems here either. But I wouldn't stick my neck out for those from torrents,...
edgaia, I think this is not the merit of antiviruses, it's just that the owners of sites, including torrents, are very interested in not having any problems on their resources. Losing customers means losing money. And hackers have shifted their potential to the industrial and banking sectors, where the jackpot, if successful, is completely different.

Reactions: edgaia

proultimatum

Mar 29, 2021
Anyone know how to close the cheat menu in Android port after opening. I don't see any option to close it. Without closing the menu I could only go back and that resets my money and relationship points prior to opening the cheat.

Tintinfire97

May 31, 2021
Anyone know how to close the cheat menu in Android port after opening. I don't see any option to close it. Without closing the menu I could only go back and that resets my money and relationship points prior to opening the cheat.
Before opening the cheat mod
Open the phone on the top left and change the font of text in the settings
You will be able to press back in cheat menu after the font adjustments are made

Reactions: proultimatum

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
This game is wonderful
Please introduce a game like this
It means that the female characters of the game should not turn into prostitutes
The main character has to trick them regularly
And the body of the girls of the game like this game should be great
Also, they are very hard to corrupt or cannot be corrupted at all!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is wonderful
Please introduce a game like this
It means that the female characters of the game should not turn into prostitutes
The main character has to trick them regularly
And the body of the girls of the game like this game should be great
Also, they are very hard to corrupt or cannot be corrupted at all!
This type of game actually requires writing effort so we rarely see new ones.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
This type of game actually requires writing effort so we rarely see new ones.
tarzan999, that's exactly the effort, because writing something decent, and at the same time not knowing in reality what it is, really requires a certain imagination. In fact, the story (let's call it incest) is not as funny and frivolous as it seems to us. The stories of family relationships are usually complex, tense, and sometimes tragic. Therefore, authors, as a rule, simply write their erotic fantasies, which in no way are even remotely plausible.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes