rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
sadly no, no interesting additions just boring stuff for now. Pity

I don't have to agree with your opinion. What's boring? 4 added rapes? I think it's going great.

Note that RA is also a copy of Darksilver. And once people laughed at him that he produced nothing more than a buttress.

But the facts are that RA produces 1 update every year. I believe the patch will surpass the original at this pace.

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
I don't have to agree with your opinion. What's boring? 4 added rapes? I think it's going great.

Note that RA is also a copy of Darksilver. And once people laughed at him that he produced nothing more than a buttress.

But the facts are that RA produces 1 update every year. I believe the patch will surpass the original at this pace.
I really hope you are right ;)
unfortunately at the moment this version has only disappointed me because there is no different path.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I really hope you are right ;)
unfortunately at the moment this version has only disappointed me because there is no different path.
Well, it is called "dark path" for a reason. Although BBS was called "Bad Bobby Saga", or originally "Bad Brother Saga" for a reason too. Except Rainces took a surprisingly timid approach for all Bobby's talk and what the game seemed to be setting up. It's laid the groundwork for some branches, but those haven't gone too far. For the most part choices didn't seem to matter. With Jenny it does, but we have yet to see if that continues. Or if the game itself continues at all.

Dark Saga is already a superior game in what it's done so far, and I expect it to get even better as it catches up with the original. That shouldn't be too hard if it skips over the bloat and grind from the original. If I were Rainces, I'd be looking at Dark Path as a challenge and a need to step up their own metaphorical and literal games. They could put out an update themselves in 1-2 months that would fix a lot of what is wrong with their game by finally putting more action into the game, better dialogue, and so on. Dark Path shows that you can tell the same story better and more efficiently.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well, it is called "dark path" for a reason. Although BBS was called "Bad Bobby Saga", or originally "Bad Brother Saga" for a reason too. Except Rainces took a surprisingly timid approach for all Bobby's talk and what the game seemed to be setting up. It's laid the groundwork for some branches, but those haven't gone too far. For the most part choices didn't seem to matter. With Jenny it does, but we have yet to see if that continues. Or if the game itself continues at all.

Dark Saga is already a superior game in what it's done so far, and I expect it to get even better as it catches up with the original. That shouldn't be too hard if it skips over the bloat and grind from the original. If I were Rainces, I'd be looking at Dark Path as a challenge and a need to step up their own metaphorical and literal games. They could put out an update themselves in 1-2 months that would fix a lot of what is wrong with their game by finally putting more action into the game, better dialogue, and so on. Dark Path shows that you can tell the same story better and more efficiently.
O original tem muitos defeitos mas o dark saga ainda não é melhor. Apenas tem a vantagem de (tentar) dar seguimento à historia. A brutalidade dos game overs, embora engraçados, não são essenciais. E as animações de sexo ainda estão muito cruas... Vamos ver...

# The original game may have its flaws but I don't think dark saga is in any way superior yet. I appreciate the effort of getting the wheels moving but other than that no great progress yet. The (implicit) gore is funny but not essential. Very little story progression. The sex scenes animations need some brushing up. Baby steps. It's too soon to give it that much credit.

Jul 30, 2020
Any news from Rainces on Discord/Patreon/etc from past weeks?
There was another vague "2 Weeks" post about 2 weeks ago, but that seems to come up every month. Honestly, the Discord has turned into a shitshow. RA named one mod a while back and he quit, the channel is getting flooded with spam several times a day. Mod said they won't do their job if RA won't do his.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
There was another vague "2 Weeks" post about 2 weeks ago, but that seems to come up every month. Honestly, the Discord has turned into a shitshow. RA named one mod a while back and he quit, the channel is getting flooded with spam several times a day. Mod said they won't do their job if RA won't do his.
but is RA alive at least?

Juegosmacarena

Aug 31, 2022
Guys this is so encouraging if he said "2 weeks" 2 weeks ago, honestly I don't give a sh about the calendar, I just know the day he releases is gonna be National Fapp Day

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Guys this is so encouraging if he said "2 weeks" 2 weeks ago, honestly I don't give a sh about the calendar, I just know the day he releases is gonna be National Fapp Day
He also said "2 weeks" in March or April, I don´t recall precisely, and after that he mentioned the expected realease date was in June. He clearly lacks commitment...perhaps for personal reasons, we don´t know. I believe the best decision is ignore this game and focus on other versions of it, like Dark Path of BBS2

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
He also said "2 weeks" in March or April, I don´t recall precisely, and after that he mentioned the expected realease date was in June. He clearly lacks commitment...perhaps for personal reasons, we don´t know. I believe the best decision is ignore this game and focus on other versions of it, like Dark Path of BBS2
well put.....at least... for the time being. (y)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
E a novidade é...?

# That became crystal clear even before his last real effort (v1.0). Even more so when Zip and SP started to deliver the good stuff. No point in waiting for RAInces. When (or if) he releases it, we take a look. Not expectating anything other than that.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Acho que RAinces vai revirar o jogo outra vez, agora com montes de cenas de sexo, uma vez que não há volta a dar. Ups, engano na linha... Só para rir um bocadinho...

I believe RAInces is about to give us another make over of the game introducing some hot, steamy sex scenes as other devs started to push the envelope. Oh sorry. Wrong dev, wrong thread. Never mind. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Is there a print of this RA messenge?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes