Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Dude to be honest this game is almost abandoned and even if it is active it won't release this year for sure.
Yeah, that is exactly what I said. Let me just quote what I posted:

He also said "2 weeks" in March or April, I don´t recall precisely, and after that he mentioned the expected realease date was in June. He clearly lacks commitment...perhaps for personal reasons, we don´t know. I believe the best decision is ignore this game and focus on other versions of it, like Dark Path of BBS2
I stated there that the best decision was to ignore the game.

Reactions: poupeye

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
So what's the thing with this game? do i play the abandoned one and then download the mod? im so lost please some help would be appreciated

Reactions: evilkitty97

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
is there really no sex in this game?

One piece of advice for you no Matter what a any bobby tells you
There is no sex in the champagne Room
Oh there's Champagne in the champagne Room
but you don't want Champagne you want Sex in the Champagne room

This game is the Champagne room...

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
One piece of advice for you no Matter what a any bobby tells you
There is no sex in the champagne Room
Oh there's Champagne in the champagne Room
but you don't want Champagne you want Sex in the Champagne room

This game is the Champagne room...
i meant sex with main characters...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So when the dev is saying two weeks, its latin manana.... Means tomorrow. When you gonna do it? Tomorrow...
But you said that last week, yeas, but i meant two weeks from now... Manana....
Ok, so will it be ready in two weeks? Yes, it will be manana...
Miguelito, clean your room!! Yes mama!! I'll do it manana... Did you write school essey? Yes mama! I'll do it manana!!!
And so on...

Jul 30, 2020
Any clue of the OGRey version? Heard his work was promising , thought he was planning to release at the end of summer
He's working very hard on it, but it is a bit bigger than originally planned for the 0.1 version. No deadline at this point, and he doesn't want to promise anything directly. When he's ready, he'll launch his Subscribestar/Patreon/etc and post it here, too.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If your shocked by this new news then you haven't been following this devs "project road map" aka how to make money being game developer via the ever present promise update scam.
RAinces should have a tell all book detailing what, how and when on game developing titled: Really, Really I promise this time an update is coming all I need is 10 more pateron subs, it'll be great.

Reactions: mdp2p
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes