jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Johnfabrik said:
Rainces is preparing a surprise for October 24th for the 1 year anniversary of the last update, then the game will be complete

Really now I swear I have heard this before, but I just can't place it.
Stop supporting himm...Wake upp!!
Belief the truth on someone actions and not the words of them.
Rainces actions speak volumes while his words are mere sentences.

Reactions: poupeye

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I (the government) have my hands behind my back. You must choose one of the two things I hold in the palm of hands. Yet you never knowing what is in store until after the choice you (the people) have chosen. I (the government) promises great and wonderful things with my words, with my campaign speeches. If you just give me (Rainces) a chance by giving me money you (the people) will get a great game.

I personally find the game needs work, though it is playable and I found the play through somewhat enjoyable.
I am not saying not to support him, her, it because of his game. I am saying not to support him, her, it because of his, her, it's actions of the developer (Rainces) being wrought with repeated and habitual false promises as well as benign subtle activity of any actionable or accountability to any updates on the game, while still requesting and receiving financial aid. The scales are unbalanced when money is weighed against justice.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes