Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Hello to everyone who is expecting a new part of the game from Rainces, today since a year has passed since the last news about the new update of version 1.1. sneak peek

October 25, 2021.:confused:

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Dark Path is good, but RAinces has a unique talent we all wish to see again and more often #comeondude
I agree. Rainces is the best writer when it comes to incest and corruption as far as I am concerned. He is logging into his f95 and discord accounts from time to time so he hasn't disappeared, but he clearly can't work on the game currently.

Reactions: fz

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Rainces, no any developer should not promise on things he, she, it can't or unable to deliver. And continue to receive financial support on those failed promises.

• Thinking Face

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Dear mother of holy jesus! Ad nauseum!
Watching threads feels like grinding with all of this repeated content.
Rainces this, Rainces that...if there's nothing new then...

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
The reason why this game is so great and has so many fans is because of the high intensity of sexual tension

In other words, like most other games, girls are not correption or they don't correption very soon, they always resist, they don't accept mc in any way, as if mc is impossible in a mission.

It means that it has a very slow development process and simultaneously with this very slow development process, you can enjoy every stage of that process (this combination of very slow development and teasing at each stage is a genius)
This unattainable subject has been discussed a lot in modern psychology
I hope someone can introduce me to other games with this amount of sexual tension?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Dear mother of holy jesus! Ad nauseum!
Watching threads feels like grinding with all of this repeated content.
Rainces this, Rainces that...if there's nothing new then...
Your an old enough member to be aware of his lack of promises and his repeated comments on its coming, it almost here just give me a few more subs and it will be out scam.

When you purchase something and it doesn't deliver you can take or send it back.
Pateron and Subscribstar is purely buyer beware.
I am just making sure the people are aware of this developers (Rainces) dishonesty. Usque in aeternum.
Why are you so offended by this activity to keep his dishonest acts from being lost and forgotten?

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Your an old enough member to be aware of his lack of promises and his repeated comments on its coming, it almost here just give me a few more subs and it will be out scam.

When you purchase something and it doesn't deliver you can take or send it back.
Pateron and Subscribstar is purely buyer beware.
I am just making sure the people are aware of this developers (Rainces) dishonesty. Usque in aeternum.
Why are you so offended by this activity to keep his dishonest acts from being lost and forgotten?
Mah dude but you did get the gist of my post didn't you? It's been a full year since the last update. Twelve months of no news whatsoever. It's fine to have the occasional post from people that just found the game and want help or just want to give their opinion. If there was some progress, some dev posts, some images, that'd also be a reason to make posts.

Now I invite you to go back one year into this thread and just read the posts and you'll understand what I mean. On and on people come in here, revive the thread, notifying people, just to say the same thing that has been said hundreds of times and to complain about the dev.

mikeygrz

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I'm stuck on Lucy Mission. I have to follow her in the night and you need the car. And repair the car but I don't know what to do.

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
For those who are still struggling to get taboo version working, feel free to try my quick fix. Use it only if nothing else worked. Remember to backup first. I've also fixed some misspellings as they came up but most are still there (no way I'm wallowing in suck a pigsty...).

For those still looking for saves:
Saves
Incest fix this fix worked for me I had try few to find a working fix (Thanks for creating this)

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The reason why this game is so great and has so many fans is because of the high intensity of sexual tension

In other words, like most other games, girls are not correption or they don't correption very soon, they always resist, they don't accept mc in any way, as if mc is impossible in a mission.

It means that it has a very slow development process and simultaneously with this very slow development process, you can enjoy every stage of that process (this combination of very slow development and teasing at each stage is a genius)
This unattainable subject has been discussed a lot in modern psychology
I don't view it like that, tbh. The main fetish of the game is not exactly tension - for me it's female HATE and DISGUST towards MC, their angry faces and scolding - during which MC gets off on that. Or in other words - being perverted creep/peeping tom/discreet molester simulator. It's extremely rare and unique fetish. So rare that it's actually the first game I've ever played dedicated to this. Compare it to just sexual tension games like Thinking About You or Gates Motel - where MC is more nice or girls are more attracted to MC - you will see what I mean. On other hand you can't call it subgenre of maledom/rape genre either - like Friends in Need for example. Because MC is too young shota to have needed balance of power. It's not corruption as well - because MC is too egoistical and thinks mostly about his own sexual gratification rather than corrupting others. And that approach makes this game the most realistic incest-ge I've read so far as well - while I doubt it was author's intention though. Just because sisters characters treats you more like real sisters would treat and their LITTLE brother behaves more closer to his age rather than being omnipotent mary sue character who can easily bend older characters with more life experience to his will. That probably unintentional realism is so rare that it makes it the strongest virtue of this game.
IF/when the game continues - and would turn to usual corruption/harem tropes - I will be dissapointed tbh. It's good at exactly where it is now.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't view it like that, tbh. The main fetish of the game is not exactly tension - for me it's female HATE and DISGUST towards MC, their angry faces and scolding - during which MC gets off on that. Or in other words - being perverted creep/peeping tom/discreet molester simulator. It's extremely rare and unique fetish. So rare that it's actually the first game I've ever played dedicated to this. Compare it to just sexual tension games like Thinking About You or Gates Motel - where MC is more nice or girls are more attracted to MC - you will see what I mean. On other hand you can't call it subgenre of maledom/rape genre either - like Friends in Need for example. Because MC is too young shota to have needed balance of power. It's not corruption as well - because MC is too egoistical and thinks mostly about his own sexual gratification rather than corrupting others. And that approach makes this game the most realistic incest-ge I've read so far as well - while I doubt it was author's intention though. Just because sisters characters treats you more like real sisters would treat and their LITTLE brother behaves more closer to his age rather than being omnipotent mary sue character who can easily bend older characters with more life experience to his will. That probably unintentional realism is so rare that it makes it the strongest virtue of this game.
IF/when the game continues - and would turn to usual corruption/harem tropes - I will be dissapointed tbh. It's good at exactly where it is now.
I do like the game for the fact that there's that resistance to incest by the women that is missing in a lot of these games. There's not the secret love for their big brother and the secret fantasies of incest. There's little "oh, I've seen his cock and it's so big that all of my hesitation is gone." I see tension there in the sense of the female characters saying "I most definitely don't want to have sex with Bobby... incest is gross, and so is he". I love that resistance to incest on one or both of the character's parts that is so often ignored in other games or just given a brief mention. But there's no tension in the sense of mutual lust. There's maybe been some tension about when Bobby will reach his goal. But it's dragged out so long that I as a player don't really feel it anymore. I know the game is an enormous cock-tease, and at some point even the hottest girl being a cock-tease stops being effective if you know it's not going anywhere, or going anywhere soon. It's like a horror movie that continually teases the big shocking scene but then backs down from it, so that you're no longer feeling that sense of foreboding. When the scene does come, it's not the same as what it could have been, because it had squandered the build-up on fake-outs too many times in the past.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
When the scene does come, it's not the same as what it could have been, because it had squandered the build-up on fake-outs too many times in the past.
I didn't experience this at all though. Maybe because I just downloaded the game recently and finished it in three days in one go. With built-in walkthrough and cheats system already. So it was conveniently paced for me and I sincerely enjoyed the game. But I can understand what you mean and what people could feel when playing from one update to other. I suspect it was much worse impression exactly because of this mode of playing.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't experience this at all though. Maybe because I just downloaded the game recently and finished it in three days in one go. With built-in walkthrough and cheats system already. So it was conveniently paced for me and I sincerely enjoyed the game. But I can understand what you mean and what people could feel when playing from one update to other. I suspect it was much worse impression exactly because of this mode of playing.
I probably would see it differently if I had just played it from the beginning for the first time. My experience is based on playing this for 4-5 years now I think and the game being on something like the 17th update. Cheats and the in-game walkthrough system would probably smooth over the experience some too. But I play many other games where the experience of seeing updates come out periodically and playing them leads to a much more cohesive story and a sense of progress, and a building of some kind of tension that is maintained. Individually, the updates for this game seem to be made largely to maintain the status quo of nothing much really happening overall. It's only been the last 2-3 years and last 2-3 updates that vaginal sex has finally been an option for Bobby. Prior to that, there was debate whether that was ever going to factor into the game or if it was all sleep-creeping and "corruption". Maybe if this game is ever completed, things will fit together much better then. But if that day ever happens, it won't be any time soon.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It was a very beautiful commentary, I really liked it and it made me understand more
Yes, you are absolutely right, I did not pay attention
In fact, games with high sexual tension are great, but even though this game has very high sexual tension, the reason comes from an important psychological principle called "unattainability".

In other words, ordinary people (99% of people) are always looking for things that they don't have, and when they own it, that enthusiasm becomes less and less.

Now, in this game, the female characters hate MC, they feel bad about him, they consider him a child, they consider him perverted, they always blame him, they always get angry with him, they don't have a relationship with him in any way, etc.

Together, these things have caused a very intense sexual tension, so that every scene, although it is semi-sexual, is many times more enjoyable than the fully sexual scenes of other games.

I have not seen a game so far that is similar to this game

In my opinion, the game development team needs an anthropologist in addition to female coders and story writers

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
If anyone knows any other games that match with that description,please tell me !

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes