Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It was a very beautiful commentary, I really liked it and it made me understand more
Yes, you are absolutely right, I did not pay attention
In fact, games with high sexual tension are great, but even though this game has very high sexual tension, the reason comes from an important psychological principle called "unattainability".

In other words, ordinary people (99% of people) are always looking for things that they don't have, and when they own it, that enthusiasm becomes less and less.

Now, in this game, the female characters hate MC, they feel bad about him, they consider him a child, they consider him perverted, they always blame him, they always get angry with him, they don't have a relationship with him in any way, etc.

Together, these things have caused a very intense sexual tension, so that every scene, although it is semi-sexual, is many times more enjoyable than the fully sexual scenes of other games.

I have not seen a game so far that is similar to this game

In my opinion, the game development team needs an anthropologist in addition to female coders and story writers
I'd argue that this game has less sexual tension and more sexual frustration. Yes, the girls all hate Bobby and they are very hard to obtain. Almost impossibly so. What was tension to begin with has gone beyond that to annoyance, or just doesn't do anything for me because I know it's not really going anywhere soon.

I do love sexual tension, and I think incest games have the potential for even more tension. I'm disappointed if a game jumps into the incest too soon before that tension can build. But this game squanders all that potential by focusing on the tension part to a fault. I suspect that Rainces feels like you do, and values the pursuit higher than the prize. Maybe the prize isn't even important to them. For me personally, the pursuit is fun, and a good chase makes attaining the prize all the much more exciting, but ultimately, I'm there to win, and it's the prize that I'm going to enjoy far more than the path to get there. If I don't, then that's on the dev. Too many devs spend several updates or more on the chase and then the prize is over in seconds with a lazy render or two and very little foreplay or dialogue. I'd prefer the sex scenes to be elaborate, with multiple renders and a good amount of dialogue leading up to the fun and then also during it. The longer the chase lasts, the better the prize should be as well. As it stands now, I don't think the chase has been worth it in this game, but I'm invested in this after a couple of years and want to see where it goes. And we could walk in on Lucy masturbating on Bobby's bed crying out his name at this point and it wouldn't do all that much for me because experience has taught me nothing is likely to come out of that anytime soon. The scene won't end in sex. Somehow it will end up with Bobby farther away from sex with Lucy because she's mad at him for walking in on her in his bedroom or something. In any other game, a scene like that would probably be masturbatory material, because there would be tension, and I'd have a fairly safe assumption that even if it didn't go anywhere right then and there, it was moving us closer to the prize.

In short, if you enjoy the chase more than the prize (and there's nothing wrong with that), this game is going to be fun for you. If you're looking for actual vaginal incest, then like me, you're likely to end up incredibly frustrated, and also probably disappointed when it does happen because it won't match the time and effort put into it.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I'd argue that this game has less sexual tension and more sexual frustration. Yes, the girls all hate Bobby and they are very hard to obtain. Almost impossibly so. What was tension to begin with has gone beyond that to annoyance, or just doesn't do anything for me because I know it's not really going anywhere soon.

I do love sexual tension, and I think incest games have the potential for even more tension. I'm disappointed if a game jumps into the incest too soon before that tension can build. But this game squanders all that potential by focusing on the tension part to a fault. I suspect that Rainces feels like you do, and values the pursuit higher than the prize. Maybe the prize isn't even important to them. For me personally, the pursuit is fun, and a good chase makes attaining the prize all the much more exciting, but ultimately, I'm there to win, and it's the prize that I'm going to enjoy far more than the path to get there. If I don't, then that's on the dev. Too many devs spend several updates or more on the chase and then the prize is over in seconds with a lazy render or two and very little foreplay or dialogue. I'd prefer the sex scenes to be elaborate, with multiple renders and a good amount of dialogue leading up to the fun and then also during it. The longer the chase lasts, the better the prize should be as well. As it stands now, I don't think the chase has been worth it in this game, but I'm invested in this after a couple of years and want to see where it goes. And we could walk in on Lucy masturbating on Bobby's bed crying out his name at this point and it wouldn't do all that much for me because experience has taught me nothing is likely to come out of that anytime soon. The scene won't end in sex. Somehow it will end up with Bobby farther away from sex with Lucy because she's mad at him for walking in on her in his bedroom or something. In any other game, a scene like that would probably be masturbatory material, because there would be tension, and I'd have a fairly safe assumption that even if it didn't go anywhere right then and there, it was moving us closer to the prize.

In short, if you enjoy the chase more than the prize (and there's nothing wrong with that), this game is going to be fun for you. If you're looking for actual vaginal incest, then like me, you're likely to end up incredibly frustrated, and also probably disappointed when it does happen because it won't match the time and effort put into it.
Your words are absolutely correct
In fact, what I mean by sexual tension is the sexual tension inside me (the player)! That is, this game keeps me more and more enthusiastic and excited, so that my biggest dream is Lucy! Being able to make the player very enthusiastic is an art (like the game My Brother's Wife).
In short, the greatness of this game is due to the following factors: the player's sexual tension, sexual frustration, girls' hatred and disgust towards MC, girls treating MC like a child, blaming, chasing, plotting, being realistic. , the slowness of the development process, the realistic reflection of emotions on the face, MC is looking for his needs, he does not care about distracting girls (this is a prerequisite for sexual frustration and sexual tension)
If the development process of this game is going to continue again, I hope it doesn't lose these qualities and also, as you said, it must contain long sex scenes with many renderings.
If anyone knows a game with these adjectives, please let me know.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I probably would see it differently if I had just played it from the beginning for the first time. My experience is based on playing this for 4-5 years now I think and the game being on something like the 17th update. Cheats and the in-game walkthrough system would probably smooth over the experience some too. But I play many other games where the experience of seeing updates come out periodically and playing them leads to a much more cohesive story and a sense of progress, and a building of some kind of tension that is maintained. Individually, the updates for this game seem to be made largely to maintain the status quo of nothing much really happening overall. It's only been the last 2-3 years and last 2-3 updates that vaginal sex has finally been an option for Bobby. Prior to that, there was debate whether that was ever going to factor into the game or if it was all sleep-creeping and "corruption". Maybe if this game is ever completed, things will fit together much better then. But if that day ever happens, it won't be any time soon.
dude, you're judging the game by its relationship with you. your relationship with BBS may have spanned 4-5 years and may have been realized with many updates. This situation may have made you tired and lost your excitement. however, this is a special relationship between you and your BBS province. If you were playing the game for the first time right now, how would it make you feel? This is how you should evaluate it.

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
Your words are absolutely correct
In fact, what I mean by sexual tension is the sexual tension inside me (the player)! That is, this game keeps me more and more enthusiastic and excited, so that my biggest dream is Lucy! Being able to make the player very enthusiastic is an art (like the game My Brother's Wife).
In short, the greatness of this game is due to the following factors: the player's sexual tension, sexual frustration, girls' hatred and disgust towards MC, girls treating MC like a child, blaming, chasing, plotting, being realistic. , the slowness of the development process, the realistic reflection of emotions on the face, MC is looking for his needs, he does not care about distracting girls (this is a prerequisite for sexual frustration and sexual tension)
If the development process of this game is going to continue again, I hope it doesn't lose these qualities and also, as you said, it must contain long sex scenes with many renderings.
If anyone knows a game with these adjectives, please let me know.
Sadly there are few games like this. You should check afterglow, loser, college life, straineted times.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Sadly there are few games like this. You should check afterglow, loser, college life, straineted times.
I reviewed these games that you introduced briefly
They seem to be exactly the same as this game
I will download them all tonight
Thanks
It is practically impossible to find your favorite game among tens of thousands of games these days
If you or anyone else knows or has played other games similar to this game, it would be appreciated

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
I found out about them today
I checked them, they are similar to bad bobby saga, but I'm not sure yet because I haven't played them
I played to some of them and yeah straineted times is really good i recommend it i personnaly enjoyed it.
Loser is good but its hard to understand for beginners so if you play with walkthrough why not.
Afterglow has a lot of story right now but not so much sexual content(only 1 vaginal sex scene right now )
I didnt play college life yet so idk for this one(sorry for my bad english guys)

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
I played to some of them and yeah straineted times is really good i recommend it i personnaly enjoyed it.
Loser is good but its hard to understand for beginners so if you play with walkthrough why not.
Afterglow has a lot of story right now but not so much sexual content(only 1 vaginal sex scene right now )
I didnt play college life yet so idk for this one(sorry for my bad english guys)
afterglow has the most tension i personally recommend it.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Yes, those games should be evaluated on their own merits and I'm not passing judgment here but BBS they are not, not even close :)

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
To be honest I dont care. Probably it will end with 1 small scene after a year. So the scammer wont lose his milking heard

Im waiting for dark patch...

Reactions: Tatsuya25
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes