Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
A mod like this has to have game over scenes, it's about actual rape lol
How do you continue a story with the main character blatantly raping someone? the only way that ends is with jail (aside from a few possible planned rape situations that could MAYBE not end up with jail)... So the only other option is to not have rape at all, which is the opposite of what this mod is about (and that is exactly why I like it)
The dev should focus on the actual storylines instead of throwaway content. If he is not happy with Rainces pacing then he should just find a way to make Bobby blackmail his family members asap. How is the teasing and buildup supposed to have any meaning when you can just see the fully realized sex scenes? It doen't make sense and it wastes time.

Reactions: Yann33

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A mod like this has to have game over scenes, it's about actual rape lol
How do you continue a story with the main character blatantly raping someone? the only way that ends is with jail (aside from a few possible planned rape situations that could MAYBE not end up with jail)... So the only other option is to not have rape at all, which is the opposite of what this mod is about (and that is exactly why I like it)
When I played one of the rape scenes I got the game over screen but the game allowed to continue after that. Anyway all one has to do is save before choosing to do the tape scene. What’s wrong with that?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Christ guys just use 0x52's urm I used it on the game and it works perfectly, just type stealth, money, dom, and aff and write the desired amount you want you don't need to use dev consoles or save editor, just don't cheat the scrapbook scenes it will only start the game over

Reactions: CircaAD

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
When I played one of the rape scenes I got the game over screen but the game allowed to continue after that. Anyway all one has to do is save before choosing to do the tape scene. What’s wrong with that?
That's... how Ren'Py works? You can do that in every single Ren'Py game, to my knowledge, unless the dev goes out of their way to prevent it.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That's... how Ren'Py works? You can do that in every single Ren'Py game, to my knowledge, unless the dev goes out of their way to prevent it.
If that’s the case then I’m not sure why DarkSilver was hoping for no more game over scenes. It doesn’t seem to affect game play.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
If that’s the case then I’m not sure why DarkSilver was hoping for no more game over scenes. It doesn’t seem to affect game play.
Pretty sure his name is Darksorrow, not Darksilver.

I can't speak for his reasons for not liking the game over scenes, but for me, I would like the game to continue afterwards, so I can see my sisters getting pregnant/breaking down/whatever after the rape and how our interactions will be going forward. If all the good sex scenes just leads to game overs, then nothing much happens to affect the overall interactions between the characters in the actual story.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I can't speak for his reasons for not liking the game over scenes, but for me, I would like the game to continue afterwards, so I can see my sisters getting pregnant/breaking down/whatever after the rape and how our interactions will be going forward. If all the good sex scenes just leads to game overs, then nothing much happens to affect the overall interactions between the characters in the actual story.
Oh, I see what you mean. I thought maybe he was referring to the total game over you get with Lisa in the pool in Rainces’s original game.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

That will happen later on. Don't forget this is only the early part of the game. I already do it with Lucy in the sitting room when Bobby fucks her tits while drunk and then gaslights her in to thinking it was someone else ...

Also Jenny in Rainces release as you kind of rape her in the club and now you got to stop her from telling Ms Anna.
Also "Game Over" is Bobby's wild fantasy playing out but soon to turn real. This is in Rainces game but only as a few cut screens here and there.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Don't use "RenPy Save Editor work" as I use a lot of arrays in the code which are not handled correct by the program and will break it.

By default the dev console is turn off as making change can break the game or cause you to miss scenes etc.

** Warning making changes can break the game so no bitching when it happens. **
But if you still want too just down the attached file and save it to the game folder.

codes:
$ money=1000
$ lucy_domination=10
$ mom_domination=10
$ liza_domination=10
$ jenny_domination=10
$ lucy_love=10
$ mom_love=10
$ liza_love=10
$ jenny_love=10

if you use command line (cheats) and the game break please do not post as you are just wasting my time as expect you played the game normal. FYI I removed a lot of the grind in the early part of the game.

zip
Does using these command line cheats have any impact on the current 15.30 version? I added them but haven’t seen and difference in gameplay or scenes. Maybe I’m already at the end of the game.

Punitsh023

May 1, 2021
It's become a habit of Zip Tie Fun to release the new update with bugs and then fixed that in the next update and surprise new bugs are waiting Hope we get any major update with lots of new animation and more than 100+ renders

Reactions: Deterocs
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes