Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
New update coming today?
maybe for patreon late night or tomorrow ... I hope there are no problems with the events, anyway i think is a fix whit a little new event and the problem for me is i start to addicted to this route :p

Reactions: ma5k

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Hopefully this should be released in a few days (maybe this Sunday)

What is new:
  • Another couch scene with Lucy (Green Dress)
  • 2 x scenes in Lucy's Bedroom @ night (Green Dress)
  • 1 x scene in the morning in Lucy's bedroom (Green Dress)
  • First draft of the shower drunk scene (Green Dress)
  • 2nd event with Ms Anna in the backyard sunbathing enjoying a lovely "cock"tail..
  • Improved a lot of the background images for the rooms
  • Added renders with the characters in there rooms do day to day stuff to make the house feeling less empty.
  • Updated the music to make it more nice..
  • Fixed some bugs and typo submitted by the supporters . thanks guys
And fixed or removed some things that got on my tits.

Cheers
zip
How do you get the second scene with Ms. Anna in the backyard? I bought the book on how to make cocktails but don’t see a way to “read” it nor activate the second scene (the first one is great btw :love: ).

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
How do you get the second scene with Ms. Anna in the backyard? I bought the book on how to make cocktails but don’t see a way to “read” it nor activate the second scene (the first one is great btw :love: ).
It is in the next version 0.15.40 and when you go to the backyard and having the book plus a cocktail shaker and tequila it will trigger the events.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Update coming today?
we wait news if all go smooth.....
by now we know that zip while working makes his imagination gallop and continues to add new ideas
and if bugs arise then he has to solve them and in the meantime the fantasy continues to gallop again: =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here we can see new ( awesome ) event for ann

p.s.liza has always been my favorite but now ann and lucy is driving me crazy with the dark path mod ^^
is al ziptiefun fault :p

p.s.s in my country the expression galloping fantasy is used. but in english it sounds bad if any know how to say in english the same thing i am happy to learn ^^

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
by now we know that zip while working makes his imagination gallop and continues to add new ideas
and if bugs arise then he has to solve them and in the meantime the fantasy continues to gallop again: =)

p.s.liza has always been my favorite but now ann and lucy is driving me crazy with the dark path mod ^^

p.s.s in my country the expression galloping fantasy is used. but in english it sounds bad if any know how to say in english the same thing i am happy to learn ^^
Best game ever!

Reactions: tonyzz
Apr 25, 2022
can someone share save for all lucy scenes and laundry scenes? please i cant pas other scenes with lucy and anna any saves? or how to fix it and see rest of scenes

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

“Runaway imagination”? “Imagination”, though, does not have the same meaning as “fantasy”.

Reactions: tonyzz
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes