3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
mmm let me see
i know green dress 2 (shower) and 3 not work , but i play patreon link
i now try pubblic link maybe is better :p

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Currently working on the Lucy drunk scenes in her bedroom and shower. Also been changing the music to make it more consistent and going back and adding in more renders to make scenes more complete etc.

Also I updating some of the room scenes and adding more environment mood to the game so it feels less empty and these scenes can be used to trigger non-story events etc.

My main focus is to fill out the missing content from the early part of the before the real fun starts :devilish: .
Alright ZipTieFun , thanks for the test update.
Got it. drunk shower 2 and green drunk 3 not in this test release.
Just saw some room scenes - really nice surprise. Keep them coming! :love:
Although we can buy the .. ahem .. the "101 ways to get 'mom' drunk in style..." cocktail primer :)ROFLMAO:) , we cannot use it in this test release.

For the Amelia prequel for her photoshoot, you might want to consider Bobby's clothes when buying the camera. This could be conditional on before/after work shift. During work shift (should be wearing fancy 'security' uniform). Right now, it assumes you buy camera off work hours. (this is very minor).

Also, Jenny's yoga pic no longer registers in the Photo Album (although, was able to see all poses) - this was working in the previous test release.
Other minor spelling errors - but may becoming annoying in the long run - so careful with that. See that the releases are slowly becoming much more complete.
Keep up the good work and thank you.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So I used unrenpy to unlock all the images. I see that there are tons of images that I haven’t been able to unlock by click click clicking. Is this because I am not doing it right or because they are not available in-game yet?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
So I used unrenpy to unlock all the images. I see that there are tons of images that I haven’t been able to unlock by click click clicking. Is this because I am not doing it right or because they are not available in-game yet?
it's not available in-game yet. not all Paths have been included. The test releases are done to check/validate/verify that those in-game work correctly.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tenta analisar os scripts e vê se consegues dar a volta

# Check the scripts and try to follow the events. Maybe you can make some of them work...

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

Hopefully this should be released in a few days (maybe this Sunday)

What is new:
  • Another couch scene with Lucy (Green Dress)
  • 2 x scenes in Lucy's Bedroom @ night (Green Dress)
  • 1 x scene in the morning in Lucy's bedroom (Green Dress)
  • First draft of the shower drunk scene (Green Dress)
  • 2nd event with Ms Anna in the backyard sunbathing enjoying a lovely "cock"tail..
  • Improved a lot of the background images for the rooms
  • Added renders with the characters in there rooms do day to day stuff to make the house feeling less empty.
  • Updated the music to make it more nice..
  • Fixed some bugs and typo submitted by the supporters . thanks guys
And fixed or removed some things that got on my tits.

Cheers
zip

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know the console commands for domination, money, and affection? How do you input them because they don't seem to be working for me on the latest release. Thanks!

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands for domination, money, and affection? How do you input them because they don't seem to be working for me on the latest release. Thanks!
You can use "RenPy Save Editor" to edit those values in your save, but as far as I know it's not needed for the current game

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
You can use "RenPy Save Editor" to edit those values in your save, but as far as I know it's not needed for the current game
I can't seem to make the "RenPy Save Editor work" I only know console commands sorry. I'm restarting the whole game and don't want to do all the grinding again.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes