Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Test Version 0.15.38

I will post a link 3 to 4 days after I post on the Patreon going forward but sometime it may be longer if I am busy or if it is a quick release and an update will happen soon after I will not post as it is pointless if another is dropping.

Download links Added 14/08/2022

This Mod is a standalone and does not need the original game.

zip

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
hi i just downloaded the game and i wonder if there is any more content than what is shown in the gallery because if not thats pretty sad.Also i cant unlock new scenes with lucy so can someone check if somethin is wrong with my save
(sry for my english)

• Hey there
Reactions: Alanko12

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ziptiefun can we have news?
how will you proceed, will you fix the missing scenes and then continue with the story? or will you start working directly on the next update?

we are very very curious ^^

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
hi i just downloaded the game and i wonder if there is any more content than what is shown in the gallery because if not thats pretty sad.Also i cant unlock new scenes with lucy so can someone check if somethin is wrong with my save
(sry for my english)
Looks like an old save also did you change some of the variables which can break the game.

Try the below save or start from the beginning as I changed some of the stuff in the start including the Lucy and Bobby fight scene in the beginning.

Reactions: edgaia

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ziptiefun can we have news?
how will you proceed, will you fix the missing scenes and then continue with the story? or will you start working directly on the next update?

we are very very curious ^^
Currently working on the Lucy drunk scenes in her bedroom and shower. Also been changing the music to make it more consistent and going back and adding in more renders to make scenes more complete etc.

Also I updating some of the room scenes and adding more environment mood to the game so it feels less empty and these scenes can be used to trigger non-story events etc.

My main focus is to fill out the missing content from the early part of the before the real fun starts :devilish: .

sitting room group 04.png kitchen_random_liza_lucy_breakfast_02.png pool scenes group 02.png bobby_room_night_02.png

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Looks like an old save also did you change some of the variables which can break the game.

Try the below save or start from the beginning as I changed some of the stuff in the start including the Lucy and Bobby fight scene in the beginning.
ty is there any content with liza right now?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Currently working on the Lucy drunk scenes in her bedroom and shower. Also been changing the music to make it more consistent and going back and adding in more renders to make scenes more complete etc.

Also I updating some of the room scenes and adding more environment mood to the game so it feels less empty and these scenes can be used to trigger non-story events etc.

My main focus is to fill out the missing content from the early part of the before the real fun starts :devilish: .

View attachment 1984402 View attachment 1984406 View attachment 1984407 View attachment 1984408
Essas cenas a meio estão muito fixes. Dá uma afinadela às animações e termina os eventos incompletos do original.

# Those inbetween scenes are really nice. Some of your animations (Lucy mainly) are really awesome, others need some work. Along with creating new scenes (college, photoshoot, laundry...), plz try to work on the ones unfinished for way too long: shop office girls, girls' bedrooms night events,...

Reactions: Yann33 and tonyzz
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes