Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
don't like the update...no angle with heels :( and all that for that :( i'm waiting 12 days for nothing
i'm very difficult xd
Normal...

# You're hard to please? We all are... It's BBS. The bar is set quite high. But keep in mind he wouldn't do much in so little time... The wheels are in motion and that's all that matters.

Any idea when they will update the links on this site?
Só publicou o primeiro por isso...

# Check the version nr. - I don't think he intends to post it here on a regular basis (only in his Patreon)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Normal...

# You're hard to please? We all are... It's BBS. The bar is set quite high. But keep in mind he wouldn't do much in so little time... The wheels are in motion and that's all that matters.

Só publicou o primeiro por isso...

# Check the version nr. - I don't think he intends to post it here on a regular basis (only in his Patreon)
I will post 3 to 4 days after release which is only fair for people who support me and also gives me time to fix any bugs etc.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I will post 3 to 4 days after release which is only fair for people who support me and also gives me time to fix any bugs etc.
Tens o meu respeito.

# You've got my respect and support (totally understand that option - I'd do the same). If you keep doing that, you're simply awesome.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I was never a proponent of this. To me patreon is a way to help creators with their art and not a grocery store. The devs I support I do for that reason, so they keep creating, not to get access to goods. That's why I never mind when creators share what they've done with everyone as soon as they've created it. Heck, I even encourage it so that more people can enjoy it (that's the whole reason for the art creation in the first place) and perhaps even more people will decide to add their support.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I was never a proponent of this. To me patreon is a way to help creators with their art and not a grocery store. The devs I support I do for that reason, so they keep creating, not to get access to goods. That's why I never mind when creators share what they've done with everyone as soon as they've created it. Heck, I even encourage it so that more people can enjoy it (that's the whole reason for the art creation in the first place) and perhaps even more people will decide to add their support.
Mai nada. (Mas eu faria como ele)

# I subscribe every single word of yours. That's exactly it. (Yet I'd prioritize patrons too - 3/4 days sounds quite reasonable to me)

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is there any new scenes for ms anna?
:love::love::love:
I’m the opposite. I look for good finished products and buy them on itch. I’ve frequently paid for games by Westy30, Seth Black and Dumb Koala, for example. I’d have happily bought this one if it been made available on itch.

Reactions: edgaia

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
:love::love::love:

I’m the opposite. I look for good finished products and buy them on itch. I’ve frequently paid for games by Westy30, Seth Black and Dumb Koala, for example. I’d have happily bought this one if it been made available on itch.
We all buy finished products mate, that's not in question here. If these games get finished and people buy them then it's good for the dev and for the peeps. That's fine. But without Patreon there would be no products like these. People wouldn't spend 5 years working alone to create 5000 renders, writing scenes, etc, without pay. The same goes for other creators making other types of art. That's why as a patron you can't look at it like a product otherwise you end up paying hundreds of money for a game that is basic when compared to a triple A, 50$ game.

Mai nada. (Mas eu faria como ele)

# I subscribe every single word of yours. That's exactly it. (Yet I'd prioritize patrons too - 3/4 days sounds quite reasonable to me)
So you agree but you'd still do what Zip does? :) I'm a patron and I want it shared. Heck, I bet that if he polls all the patrons 'do you mind if I share the game on day 1..' everyone will agree. Anyway, enough of this silly conversation, we're going to start driving circles and I hate that :)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
We all buy finished products mate, that's not in question here. If these games get finished and people buy them then it's good for the dev and for the peeps. That's fine. But without Patreon there would be no products like these. People wouldn't spend 5 years working alone to create 5000 renders, writing scenes, etc, without pay. The same goes for other creators making other types of art. That's why as a patron you can't look at it like a product otherwise you end up paying hundreds of money for a game that is basic when compared to a triple A, 50$ game.

So you agree but you'd still do what Zip does? :) I'm a patron and I want it shared. Heck, I bet that if he polls all the patrons 'do you mind if I share the game on day 1..' everyone will agree. Anyway, enough of this silly conversation, we're going to start driving circles and I hate that :)
Sim porque não vejo incompatibilidade ou grande diferença entre as duas formas. Ambas são perfeitamente aceitáveis. Não tem que ser preto ou branco.

# Let me make it clear then: There's very little difference between your position and Zip's - both agree on having it on Patreon, both agree on sharing it here for free (what really matters). Just (little) different timings. 3/4 days is irrelevant - just showing appreciation to patrons, whether you agree or not. I for one can relate to that. Had he done it your way, it would be great too.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes