Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I can't seem to make the "RenPy Save Editor work" I only know console commands sorry. I'm restarting the whole game and don't want to do all the grinding again.
Don't use "RenPy Save Editor work" as I use a lot of arrays in the code which are not handled correct by the program and will break it.

By default the dev console is turn off as making change can break the game or cause you to miss scenes etc.

** Warning making changes can break the game so no bitching when it happens. **
But if you still want too just down the attached file and save it to the game folder.

codes:
$ money=1000
$ lucy_domination=10
$ mom_domination=10
$ liza_domination=10
$ jenny_domination=10
$ lucy_love=10
$ mom_love=10
$ liza_love=10
$ jenny_love=10

if you use command line (cheats) and the game break please do not post as you are just wasting my time as expect you played the game normal. FYI I removed a lot of the grind in the early part of the game.

zip

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Don't use "RenPy Save Editor work" as I use a lot of arrays in the code which are not handled correct by the program and will break it.

By default the dev console is turn off as making change can break the game or cause you to miss scenes etc.

** Warning making changes can break the game so no bitching when it happens. **
But if you still want too just down the attached file and save it to the game folder.

codes:
$ money=1000
$ lucy_domination=10
$ mom_domination=10
$ liza_domination=10
$ jenny_domination=10
$ lucy_love=10
$ mom_love=10
$ liza_love=10
$ jenny_love=10

if you use command line (cheats) and the game break please do not post as you are just wasting my time as expect you played the game normal. FYI I removed a lot of the grind in the early part of the game.

zip
I can't download!

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
How to unlock the "mom laundry 1" scene? I have unlocked everything except that and there is no clue to access it.. :cautious:

Capture-dcran-19-ConvertImage.png

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hi guys,
How to unlock the "mom laundry 1" scene? I have unlocked everything except that and there is no clue to access it.. :cautious:

View attachment 1993216
u need to go in laundry room in late morning and tuesday day, on the left up side u can see the word ' HEY'
click for start the event . later need to buy a screwdriver from store and back to check anne do laundry
on late morning the day is monday ,tuesday or Wednesday.

p.s. if no see the word 'HEY' on tuesday try monday or Wednesday ,maybe i remeber wrong ^^
and the word HEY is the same u see on the store .

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
u need to go in laundry room in late morning and tuesday day, on the left up side u can see the word ' HEY'
click for start the event . later need to buy a screwdriver from store and back to check anne do laundry
on late morning the day is monday ,tuesday or Wednesday.

p.s. if no see the word 'HEY' on tuesday try monday or Wednesday ,maybe i remeber wrong ^^
and the word HEY is the same u see on the store .
Thank you i will try it now :love:

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes