Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I spend my days doing things, it doesn't unlock me new content
Are you starting a new game and not from a save?
I am starting from a save and I seem to be missing content and having weird issues
Lucy's Drunk 1; She says Hi Bobby... in sitting room then is skips to morning i.e. not able to do.
Lucy's room morning passed out drunk 1; Does the scene but doesn't track as completed.
MOM cocktail time in backyard; Can't trigger it even with all the required materials Bobby makes the drinks but I only get one choice for drink strength, over and over. I am assuming there is more than one.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Are you starting a new game and not from a save?
I am starting from a save and I seem to be missing content and having weird issues
Lucy's Drunk 1; She says Hi Bobby... in sitting room then is skips to morning i.e. not able to do.
Lucy's room morning passed out drunk 1; Does the scene but doesn't track as completed.
MOM cocktail time in backyard; Can't trigger it even with all the required materials Bobby makes the drinks but I only get one choice for drink strength, over and over. I am assuming there is more than one.
Like all women keep giving her money and she will like you when she is going out this will allow the option to get wasted

As in the notes the Lucy Morning scene is in next update.

Mom sunbathing try giving her 2 x "half glass" and 1 x "A bit more"

Reactions: aladefenix

Jamalbro

Aug 11, 2022
we wait news if all go smooth.....
by now we know that zip while working makes his imagination gallop and continues to add new ideas
and if bugs arise then he has to solve them and in the meantime the fantasy continues to gallop again: =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here we can see new ( awesome ) event for ann

p.s.liza has always been my favorite but now ann and lucy is driving me crazy with the dark path mod ^^
is al ziptiefun fault :p

p.s.s in my country the expression galloping fantasy is used. but in english it sounds bad if any know how to say in english the same thing i am happy to learn ^^
How do i get anna sunbathing in her bedroom

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
hi man,just wanted to say that i appreciate your work and i really hope for liza content since there is nothing in the original game and i like her design(same than alice from bb) but i think you should make it a game and no a mod so we can check new updates in latest updates
sorry for my english

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hi man,just wanted to say that i appreciate your work and i really hope for liza content since there is nothing in the original game and i like her design(same than alice from bb) but i think you should make it a game and no a mod so we can check new updates in latest updates
sorry for my english
Making it a “game” is a good idea. I wondered why this game can’t be found when searching within F95.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes