Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Malkav

May 28, 2017
At what interaction with the mother can you raise domination?

I am also encountering something where no matter what I pick after I bring Lucy to her room (green) boby goes back to his own room.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
At what interaction with the mother can you raise domination?

I am also encountering something where no matter what I pick after I bring Lucy to her room (green) boby goes back to his own room.
1 - Laundry

2 - Go to her room again

Reactions: Malkav

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
She still does laundry after the washing machine scene?

Bobby goes to sleep, you cant go to her room again
1 - Keep trying in laundry room (Mon, Tue, Wed - morning)

2 - Maybe you've already reached all there is to see for that event

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
1 - Keep trying in laundry room (Mon, Tue, Wed - morning)

2 - Maybe you've already reached all there is to see in that event

I started over from begining and my save was bugged, your information was correct it just would not trigger.

Reactions: edgaia

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Does this mod only keep up with the content from the original or will it progress the story as well once it has reached the current end?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Right. So ZipTieFun , tested the 0.15.40 test release and was able to trigger all events.(y) The Ann domination increases in the laundry room was difficult to figure out for me (this is a grind to reach the correct level of domination for cocktails).
I noticed several text errors. However, this does not remove the "fun" users can have with several ...ahem... oral inspections! :p
Below is my suggestions for the English test corrections. (I've tried to keep your style with as few corrections as possible).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Right. So ZipTieFun , tested the 0.15.40 test release and was able to trigger all events.(y) The Ann domination increases in the laundry room was difficult to figure out for me (this is a grind to reach the correct level of domination for cocktails).
I noticed several text errors. However, this does not remove the "fun" users can have with several ...ahem... oral inspections! :p
Below is my suggestions for the English test corrections. (I've tried to keep your style with as few corrections as possible).
Sorry having bad grammar and spelling is all apart of the Raince experience :p :p

Thanks for the hard work I will pop it into the game on the next update.

zip

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys there's this little thing called supporting, its only $5 on ss, if you do that you won't have to wait for zip to respond on here, cause you know why, you get notified on email that he posted something new there :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
So I got to the path where is have to go to the moms work place but, every time I go there there’s nothing. What am I missing?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes