Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
How do I get the laundry and sunbathing one
You need to go in laundry room in late morning tuesday day, on the left up side u can see the word ' HEY'
click for start the event . later need to buy a screwdriver from store and back to check anne do laundry
on late morning the day is monday ,tuesday or Wednesday.

repeat laundry event when u have 15 domination on anne try sunbathing event

mandronn

Aug 3, 2018
ZipTieFun any news regarding 0.42?

Anyway, i thought to give you my 2 cents here. The game is very good, period. Can it be better, can it be improved ? of course, but that will come with time, with better scenes and fewer bugs. What matters is consistency and dialogue with the fanbase, and you are nailing those, great job.

What I feel you can improve immediately and with little effort is that you can put even more messages in game to notify dead ends or unfinished/unreleased/"work in progress" stuff. Whatever can't be done yet, should be easily understandable.

Follow the core essence of the game, don't diverge too much from it, and you will find even more supporters that like me will gladly help you on patreon. :D

PS: But seriously, news on 0.42 ?

Reactions: Lordisigler

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
again is a test version are not bugged only zip not finish yet when him post here say what work and what not.
wait for final version 2 or 3 month .
^^
Ok got it, it's not bugged it's just in the infinite Test version loop where even content from first release isn't fixed yet.

Reactions: tonyzz

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

Anyway, i thought to give you my 2 cents here. The game is very good, period. Can it be better, can it be improved ? of course, but that will come with time, with better scenes and fewer bugs. What matters is consistency and dialogue with the fanbase, and you are nailing those, great job.

What I feel you can improve immediately and with little effort is that you can put even more messages in game to notify dead ends or unfinished/unreleased/"work in progress" stuff. Whatever can't be done yet, should be easily understandable.

Follow the core essence of the game, don't diverge too much from it, and you will find even more supporters that like me will gladly help you on patreon. :D

It be out in a few days at the moment.

As stated in the release notes and other post here this is an internal build and not really meant for public release hence the unfinished parts etc. The next "Public release" is 0.15.50 so there is 4 more internal releases before the public version.

You would have a point if I was releasing every 2 to 6 months bit at the moment I am releasing every 10 to 14 days so I am more focused on new content.

I hope that answers you questions.

Active

Mar 11, 2021

Yes not knowing when an event or story is not available yet has been a problem even from the original, this is going to be way better than the original

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I have the update, but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be working. Can't do the photoshoot with Lucy or her friends. Can't offer her the dress. Can't do things to Anna after dragging her to the side of the house even though i have the item. Maybe I'm just doing stuff wrong though.

Kerzha77

Aug 29, 2022
I have the update, but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be working. Can't do the photoshoot with Lucy or her friends. Can't offer her the dress. Can't do things to Anna after dragging her to the side of the house even though i have the item. Maybe I'm just doing stuff wrong though.
Where can I download the new version?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes