Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

mandronn

Aug 3, 2018
is a "game over" shower scene ever going to be made ? no offence but this felt a little bit underwhelming. The rest of the update is great ! i know it helps you develop plot and events, but that scene has been teased forever. many thought it would have been "different" xD ZipTieFun

Reactions: Norman2250

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
is a "game over" shower scene ever going to be made ? no offence but this felt a little bit underwhelming. The rest of the update is great ! i know it helps you develop plot and events, but that scene has been teased forever. many thought it would have been "different" xD ZipTieFun
My plan was to release a "Game Over" but with Lucy and Liza where she come into the bathroom and Bobby has to deal with her :).

Sadly it came down to time as a scene like that takes about 10 to 20 hours plus another 6 hours of rendering and I need to focus on the other events. But I may work on it and release it before the main release in about 6 weeks or so if I have time to spare.

In the next few updates I need to get the college event completed as you cannot do anything with Lucy until you get the exam papers.

zip

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I have the update, but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be working. Can't do the photoshoot with Lucy or her friends. Can't offer her the dress. Can't do things to Anna after dragging her to the side of the house even though i have the item. Maybe I'm just doing stuff wrong though.
No, it's not you, mate - if this can help.
It's occurring the same for me too.
So let's hope in some fix, or the like, to be released as soon as possible...

With best regards.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes