3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

View attachment 2036195 View attachment 2036196
View attachment 2036200 View attachment 2036202

Hi all,

Here is the next release of the game. There is a good bit in this update.

The big part is Lucy shower scene event which I think it went quite well and has a good twist to it as I want to go back to the old Lucy :)
also the scene is a nod to Vera from Bones Tales - The Manor ;-).

So there is content for Ms Anna, Liza and Lucy in this version. Also I have add the internet shopping option ( there is a round computer icon in Bobby room ) here you can order all sorts of useful items from Books to suntan lotion etc.

Here is the next release:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing scene in the bedroom
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (Half Completed)
  • Add Anal Lube to the online store
  • Lucy Drunk shower scene complete
  • Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
  • New renders and system for Lucy study exam test in her room (under dev)

What left to do:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (add the love scene)
  • Giving Liza the sunbathing book in her room
  • Complete the Lucy exam test in her room

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts
  • Fixed some coding errors
  • Fixed some typo thanks to "doubleCl1cK"

Anyhoo
u need to improve lucy domination 25 :devilish: and later give 50 dollar
is there a walkthrough yet? Game is good but I have no idea what I’m supposed to do for how long to achieve scenes. The hint system is not explicit enough and there is too much repetitive clicking required for me.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

Hi all,

The big part is Lucy shower scene event which I think it went quite well and has a good twist to it as I want to go back to the old Lucy :)

So there is content for Ms Anna, Liza and Lucy in this version. Also I have add the internet shopping option ( there is a round computer icon in Bobby room ) here you can order all sorts of useful items from Books to suntan lotion etc.

• Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.

What left to do:

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts

Anyhoo

BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

Hi all,

What left to do:

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts

Anyhoo
can you reupload the link please it doesn't work for Android

BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

Hi all,

What left to do:

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts

Anyhoo

• Haha
Reactions: Neero9

Punitsh023

May 1, 2021
Hey ZipTieFun can you share new saves of version 15.40 coz old saves not working in version 15.42. Please Send Asap

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

(...)

Anyhoo
Caro amigo, está tudo muito bom mas tenho uma reclamação a fazer: não te foques no sexo mas nos eventos que levam a ele. Torna as cenas mais naturais e não um vale-tudo.

# Zip my friend, I've got a complaint to file (not the animations this time). I think you're focusing too much on the sex scenes.

Don't get me wrong, I too believe they were long overdue (Lucy 's shower comes to mind). Rainces delayed them for too long, you're piling them up too much, too soon (skipping inbetween steps). The beauty of the game was in the "realistic" sexual tension build up. Don't fall into the temptation of turning it into a fuckfest like Big Brother.

Bobby "attacking" the girls in broad daylight or when other girls could easily catch him in the act makes no sense. He should be sneaky, smart and most of all patient (he knows he's a kid with little chance of getting any), making very little mistakes leading to "game over" (or in so intense situations he couldn't pull back - still hardly ever). I think SP is taking a better approach on that matter, making the girls smart and kicking back (your Lucy's shower scene is a good example of it).

Sexwise there's so much to be done: sleep creeping, strip joint, disco, Julia, Vicki, shoplifters... Making a total fuckfest out of any other character is fine (great). But family is off limits therefore very hard to corrupt or subdue. Hard but not impossible. Step by step corruption, domination or seduction, or alcohol / drugs at late night (or nobody else at home). Make him struggle, easy sex will lead to this game demise.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: KurtMons

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Caro amigo, está tudo muito bom mas tenho uma reclamação a fazer: não te foques no sexo mas nos eventos que levam a ele. Torna as cenas mais naturais e não um vale-tudo.

# Zip my friend, I've got a complaint to file (not the animations this time). I think you're focusing too much on the sex scenes.

Don't get me wrong, I too believe they were long overdue (Lucy 's shower comes to mind). Rainces delayed them for too long, you're piling them up too much, too soon (skipping inbetween steps). The beauty of the game was in the "realistic" sexual tension build up. Don't fall into the temptation of turning it into a fuckfest like Big Brother.

Bobby "attacking" the girls in broad daylight or when other girls could easily catch him on the act makes no sense. He should be sneaky, smart and most of all patient (he knows he's a kid with little chance of getting any), making very little mistakes leading to "game over" (or in so intense situations he couldn't pull back - still hardly ever). I think SP is taking a better approach in that matter, making the girls smart and kicking back (your Lucy's shower scene is a good example of it).

Sexwise there's so much to be done: sleep creeping, strip joint, disco, Julia, Vicki, shoplifters... Making a total fuckfest out of any other character is fine (great). But family is off limits therefore very hard to corrupt or subdue. Hard but not impossible. Step by step corruption, domination or seduction, or alcohol / drugs at late night (or nobody else at home). Make him struggle, easy sex will lead to this game demise.

Keep up the good work.
Hey thanks for the feedback always welcome.

As I stated before these are "internal builds" so my main focus is to the "Fun" content first and then add in the "build-up" content before the the public release. This way I can balance how much build-up scenes I need to add based on the outcome.

I think you're focusing too much on the sex scenes.
In Rainces version there was meant to be a lot more sex scenes but he simply left them unfinished or forgot about them etc.

Bobby "attacking" the girls in broad daylight or when other girls could easily catch him
But he does get caught by Lucy and Jenny and may get caught by Ms Anna :devilish:.
In the case of Lucy maybe she pretended to be passed out in the shower to catch Bobby in order to Blackmail him or force him to get the test papers who knows :sneaky:.

There is still a lot of content to be added over next few weeks / Months so there will be more sex scenes but there will be in contexts and fit into the story and will impact Bobby "Good" and "Bad".

Anyhoo here is a sneak peak to the new Ms Anna office scenes :)

office 03.png office 01.png

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hey thanks for the feedback always welcome.

As I stated before these are "internal builds" so my main focus is to the "Fun" content first and then add in the "build-up" content before the the public release. This way I can balance how much build-up scenes I need to add based on the outcome.

In Rainces version there was meant to be a lot more sex scenes but he simply left them unfinished or forgot about them etc.

But he does get caught by Lucy and Jenny and may get caught by Ms Anna :devilish:.
In the case of Lucy maybe she pretended to be passed out in the shower to catch Bobby in order to Blackmail him or force him to get the test papers who knows :sneaky:.

There is still a lot of content to be added over next few weeks / Months so there will be more sex scenes but there will be in contexts and fit into the story and will impact Bobby "Good" and "Bad".

Anyhoo here is a sneak peak to the new Ms Anna office scenes :)

Fantastico... É continuar.

# First of all, I'm really glad you've grasped all I've tried to get across.

Second, your explanation was awesome - precisely what I wanted to know but not expecting it to be delivered like that, to be honest.

Finally I'm really happy we share a similar vision for this great game (filling the gapes, finishing the cliffhangers, moving on with the story). Although your take on the incest part seems slightly different than mine (you're more out there, in the open), it may bring lots of fun. I'll wait and see what you have in mind.

Keep up the good work.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
A Julia é top. Encaixa perfeitamente no jogo. Já a nova Vicki e as gajas da faculdade...

#It seems it's not easy to find DAZ models that match Bobby's girls "quality". Yet I find julia just as hot as them (unlike new Vicki, the shoplifters or the new Uni girls).

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes