Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The one on top of Lucy.....
Aquele medidor é horrivel...

# That "mood meter" in Lucy's study session (top left hand corner) looks a bit... hummmm.... off (rudimentary / outdated / raw / ugly ? - pick one...). It doesn't look good at all. On top of that, unless you're planning multiple outcomes like in the cocktails event, I really don't see the point. The original scene was already working quite well.

Last edited:

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
it's a great game, congratulations!
But....

• Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
Only I get the package with the book but I don't have it in my inventory? ç_ç

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
it's a great game, congratulations!
But....

• Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
Only I get the package with the book but I don't have it in my inventory? ç_ç
I think it’s because Liza’s sunbathing scene isn’t ready yet. I don’t think we can give it to her yet. I could be wrong, though.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
A Julia é top. Encaixa perfeitamente no jogo. Já a nova Vicki e as gajas da faculdade...

#It seems it's not easy to find DAZ models that match Bobby's girls "quality". Yet I find julia just as hot as them (unlike new Vicki, the shoplifters or the new Uni girls).
I honestly couldn't remember what Vicky looked like from the original game, and wouldn't have missed her if she didn't make it over to this mod. I did like her scene though. The shoplifters I likely remember little about since there was so little stuff involving them. If it weren't for the money aspect, I'd have just tossed that aspect of the game. Not that I'd be opposed to that part being expanded if it's done right. Or even better, if Bobby can catch one of his sisters shoplifting.

Julia was one of my favorites from the original game, despite not being a family member.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I replay some of her scenes in the original game a bit, as much as I love her model there are times there when it's a little clunky. I'm looking forward to see how her stuff plays out in this game. Although as you mentioned elsewhere, it would be nice if there were multiple outcomes versus just a straight retelling. The original game led us to think that sex with Julia was definitely going to be an option as a direct result, and possibly stealthy sex with Lucy. But Rainces dodged Julia's stuff for an update or two and then gave us the gave over scene for Lucy in that same update.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I honestly couldn't remember what Vicky looked like from the original game, and wouldn't have missed her if she didn't make it over to this mod. I did like her scene though. The shoplifters I likely remember little about since there was so little stuff involving them. If it weren't for the money aspect, I'd have just tossed that aspect of the game. Not that I'd be opposed to that part being expanded if it's done right. Or even better, if Bobby can catch one of his sisters shoplifting.

Julia was one of my favorites from the original game, despite not being a family member.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I replay some of her scenes in the original game a bit, as much as I love her model there are times there when it's a little clunky. I'm looking forward to see how her stuff plays out in this game. Although as you mentioned elsewhere, it would be nice if there were multiple outcomes versus just a straight retelling. The original game led us to think that sex with Julia was definitely going to be an option as a direct result, and possibly stealthy sex with Lucy. But Rainces dodged Julia's stuff for an update or two and then gave us the gave over scene for Lucy in that same update.
A Vicki tinha imenso potencial. A Julia é top. E das ladras só gosto daquela que se despe no escritório para nós. Tudo o resto dispenso.

# The original Vicki's scene is awesome. The model is far from great but a good placeholder for what she should look like and how she'd react in such scenario. ( Zip's version is quite dull/numb/unattractive. SP's is too much of a tomboy. ) Like Julia's, it's one of my favorite side scenes in the original.

Julia is great as an outsider. The way I see it, making her part of the family would simply break the system. I'd like to fuck the hell out of her as opposed to the "unsurmountable" restraining on inappropriate sexual conduct towards family members. Any type of extreme/abuse/domination/angry/revenge sex fantasy, I'd dump it on Julia as Bobby's escape valve for the sexual tension buildup/frustation by sisters' and mom's constant dodging/resistance. But Zip's got other ideas for them (less restriction on incest). Let's wait and see.

As for the shoplifters, I liked the one we got to molest in the office (RAInces version) - like a younger version of Ann. All the others I could easily do without.

Last edited:

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Yeah I got your point and it's perfectly doable without significant quality loss. But keep in mind he is just starting (it's a "can it get any smaller??" kind of thing)... I'm just finding your timing funny, that's all.
I'm not asking the dev to do this! i say those who compress the game maybe they can do it, that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes