Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I will include in the next update as I can use the compress images for the android version.
Please note the image quality can be all over the place.
Foda-se... :ROFLMAO:

I want the full quality version, 4k if possible. Yeah... (spoiled brat I know) :ROFLMAO: If it's extra work (android sized renders may not be good enough for pc version), leave the compression to fans as he was asking for. You've barely started this and it's already too much for him...? :LOL: Oh man, good times... Times of affluence. Everything goes

• Angry
Reactions: cjcjcc

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I taught you want Bobby to be more caring and sharing and take the girls for walks in the park and live happy ever after... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Alguém disse isso? Maluco... :LOL:

# You crazy *&%#$"%&... :ROFLMAO: (Don't mess with that scene, it's awesome - more like that, plz...)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
A Vicki tinha imenso potencial. A Julia é top. E das ladras só gosto daquela que se despe no escritório para nós. Tudo o resto dispenso.

# The original Vicki's scene is awesome. The model is far from great but a good placeholder for what she should look like and how she'd react in such scenario. ( Zip's version is quite dull/numb/unattractive. SP's is too much of a tomboy. ) Like Julia's, it's one of my favorite side scenes in the original.

Julia is great as an outsider. The way I see it, making her part of the family would simply break the system. I'd like to fuck the hell out of her as opposed to the "unsurmountable" restraining on inappropriate sexual conduct towards family members. Any type of extreme/abuse/domination/angry/revenge sex fantasy, I'd dump it on Julia as Bobby's escape valve for the sexual tension buildup/frustation by sisters' and mom's constant dodging/resistance. But Zip's got other ideas for them (less restriction on incest). Let's wait and see.

As for the shoplifters, I liked the one we got to molest in the office (RAInces version) - like a younger version of Ann. All the others I could easily do without.
I might have liked this Vicki precisely because I like tomboys, and there never seems to be any in these incest games. When you look at the range of feminine types we get in these games, from extremely feminine women, feminine men, feminine transwomen, it's kind of strange that we don't get tomboys more often. Not necessarily "I'm tomboy bordering on transman" but "I like things like sports and I have short hair and boyish clothing, but I have a body as good as any of these other girls and I'll react even more wildly in bed unless I'm suddenly submissive".

You make a fair point on Julia, although Rainces dragged his feet on adding her as a love interest. She's the rare non-related love interest in an incest game that I find as compelling or more so than some of the related ones. I'd like to see a game with a similar model and similar attitude with her as a sister though. She has a personality that sets her aside from the other love interests in this game.

That one shoplifter is the only one I remember. The other models were hot, but nothing where I can even vaguely picture them. And like Vicki, I almost never revisited that section of the game when I went into to replace from my favorite save locations for... research purposes.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I might have liked this Vicki precisely because I like tomboys, and there never seems to be any in these incest games. When you look at the range of feminine types we get in these games, from extremely feminine women, feminine men, feminine transwomen, it's kind of strange that we don't get tomboys more often. Not necessarily "I'm tomboy bordering on transman" but "I like things like sports and I have short hair and boyish clothing, but I have a body as good as any of these other girls and I'll react even more wildly in bed unless I'm suddenly submissive".

You make a fair point on Julia, although Rainces dragged his feet on adding her as a love interest. She's the rare non-related love interest in an incest game that I find as compelling or more so than some of the related ones. I'd like to see a game with a similar model and similar attitude with her as a sister though. She has a personality that sets her aside from the other love interests in this game.

That one shoplifter is the only one I remember. The other models were hot, but nothing where I can even vaguely picture them. And like Vicki, I almost never revisited that section of the game when I went into to replace from my favorite save locations for... research purposes.
Resumindo e concluindo... :ROFLMAO:

# So... Bottomline, you a weirdo (tomboys) and a pervert ("research"). :ROFLMAO: Just kidding...

After all who isn't? But good friend, although I get your point quite clearly (wild and kicking, hell yeah), but that look alone is a turn off for me. And your trans talk will give nightmares... Fuck... :ROFLMAO:

Vicki was cute, feisty and wild, even with that doll kinda look. I loved that.

Julia is your standard fox. Very smart , hot as hell and she goes after what she wants. Just imagine the possibities she could bring to the table...

That shoplifter should be Liza's friend as intended in the original, becoming a family acquaintance (go over their place) just like Julia. And like her under Bobby's domination/ blackmail. Beautiful

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Resumindo e concluindo... :ROFLMAO:

# So... Bottomline, you a weirdo (tomboys) and a pervert ("research"). :ROFLMAO: Just kidding...

After all who isn't? But good friend, although I get your point quite clearly (wild and kicking, hell yeah), but that look alone is a turn off for me. And your trans talk will give nightmares... Fuck... :ROFLMAO:

Vicki was cute, feisty and wild, even with that doll kinda look. I loved that.

Julia is your standard fox. Very smart , hot as hell and she goes after what she wants. Just imagine the possibities she could bring to the table...

That shoplifter should be Liza's friend as intended in the original, becoming a family acquaintance (go over their place) just like Julia. And like her under Bobby's domination/ blackmail. Beautiful
I'm not into trans of either kind. Nothing against them, but not just my thing. And I love the very feminine character like Lucy, Julia, Jenny, etc. But for some reason a tomboy character who may also be a lesbian or at least bisexual herself but fully feminine under her t-shirt and shorts really excites me. Although part of it is that we don't really see that character at all. I've seen it in some hentai games straight out of Japan, but that's it.

I will have to replay the Vicki part from the original game. I just remember it being a blowjob that wasn't all that memorable and then that quest line ended.

Julia is great as both the MC's competition and potential love interest. A lot of games want to make another guy the competition which leads us down the path of NTR or enough to bother people that don't like that kind of thing. Julia can fuck every single woman in this game, but as long I end up with her as well I don't mind all that much.

The entire shoplifting thing is kind of detached from the main game. Making one of the sisters or Julia become shoplifters, or as you said, make the shoplifters friends to Liza or the others would tie things together nicely. There could be interesting stories like Bobby's already had some fun with them in the office at the store, then they show up at his place as Liza's friend and there's some awkwardness. Maybe the shoplifting is something they need to hide from Liza? Which gives Bobby even more leverage to blackmail them with. He goes from getting a blowjob from her at the store to blackmailing her into sex at night in his room while Liza's waiting patiently in her room for her to come back so they can finish watching their movie. I think this Mod could explore all kinds of more complicated storylines that I don't think Rainces would, but could be really sexy and put the Bad back into Bobby, and get Bobby into more women.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not into trans of either kind. Nothing against them, but not just my thing. And I love the very feminine character like Lucy, Julia, Jenny, etc. But for some reason a tomboy character who may also be a lesbian or at least bisexual herself but fully feminine under her t-shirt and shorts really excites me. Although part of it is that we don't really see that character at all. I've seen it in some hentai games straight out of Japan, but that's it.

I will have to replay the Vicki part from the original game. I just remember it being a blowjob that wasn't all that memorable and then that quest line ended.

Julia is great as both the MC's competition and potential love interest. A lot of games want to make another guy the competition which leads us down the path of NTR or enough to bother people that don't like that kind of thing. Julia can fuck every single woman in this game, but as long I end up with her as well I don't mind all that much.

The entire shoplifting thing is kind of detached from the main game. Making one of the sisters or Julia become shoplifters, or as you said, make the shoplifters friends to Liza or the others would tie things together nicely. There could be interesting stories like Bobby's already had some fun with them in the office at the store, then they show up at his place as Liza's friend and there's some awkwardness. Maybe the shoplifting is something they need to hide from Liza? Which gives Bobby even more leverage to blackmail them with. He goes from getting a blowjob from her at the store to blackmailing her into sex at night in his room while Liza's waiting patiently in her room for her to come back so they can finish watching their movie. I think this Mod could explore all kinds of more complicated storylines that I don't think Rainces would, but could be really sexy and put the Bad back into Bobby, and get Bobby into more women.
Que dizer? É isso mesmo...

# I never said you were. I got it quite clearly the first time. I get it, believe me. The lez stuff is totally my thing, so...

Original Vicki's in zip's gallery too - and I wonder why that is... :LOL:

That side of Julia I'm totally willing to subscribe (nemesis/fuck doll)...

Yeah, that is how I see them (mostly that particular shoplifter). I think zip's version is lacking the office events for it to make any kind of sense. Let's give him time. But yeah, again, endless possibilities.

Reactions: Corambis

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
we wait.... paicefull ... we wait but need your help.... stop talking on shoplifter...pls
i wait anyway is Evelyn bestfriends of liza awesome girl....

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
we wait.... paicefull ... we wait but need your help.... stop talking on shoplifter...pls
i wait anyway is Evelyn bestfriends of liza awesome girl....

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yah, Evelyn... Acho que nunca soube o nome dela...

# Right... Evelyn... That's her name. Duly noted. (I don't think her comeback is in Zip's plans, unfortunately)

And yes, really awesome girl.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Which one is Vicky? I don’t remember coming across her. Unless she’s Mike’s girlfriend that is.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes