Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Para quê o novo thread....?

# What's the reason for a new thread? Updating this one title and files is all it takes to be up to date. There's no turning point that could justify a new one... (0.15.42 isn't even an official - public - version of the game. Just a step in between) Again, times of affluence. Everything goes...
It is no longer a MOD as it more of a remaster / remake. That is the reason for the new thread. Also once I get the new content out I will convert the game over to 1080p as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosguy and edgaia

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i dont know all dinamic for f95 forum
in other thread is read they have a request from Ziptiefun .

other think i not know

It is no longer a MOD as it more of a remaster / remake. That is the reason for the new thread. Also once I get the new content out I will convert the game over to 1080p as well.
sorry we write same time :D

now u have 2 thread we hope u do double work ahahahahhah

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Mas tu já tinhas feito essa mudança.

# When you've changed it's name to Bad Bobby Saga - Dark Path, it became pretty clear you wanted it to stand on its own (as a game/remastered/remake). You could have done it back then or waited till the public version completion (0.15.50). You did it half way. Fine. All that matters is that you're doing a great job and more importantly, at a steady pace. keep going.

Last edited:
Reactions: falco256 and tonyzz

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Mas tu já tinhas feito essa mudança.

# When you've changed it's name to Bad Bobby Saga - Dark Path, it became pretty clear you wanted it to stand on its own (as a game/remastered/remake). You could have done it back then or waited till the public version completion (0.15.50). You did it half way. Fine. All that matters is that you're doing a great job and more importantly, at a consistent pace. keep going.
At the time I was not sure if I wanted to keep making / adding new content to the game also I wanted to see if I can release new content every 14 days or so.
Also my RTX 3090 arrived yesterday so now I have no excuse to stop making new content :D

There is loads of content needed to be added over the next few months.

zip

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
At the time I was not sure if I wanted to keep making / adding new content to the game also I wanted to see if I can release new content every 14 days or so.
Also my RTX 3090 arrived yesterday so now I have no excuse to stop making new content :D

There is loads of content needed to be added over the next few months.

zip
Acredito. Ainda bem. Bora lá...

# Yeah... I hear you. A powerful pc, though useful, won't save that much time. Most of the hard work (planning, scripting, coding, even rendering) still depends heavily on you and not on the machine. So, although that's good news, I really think we shouldn't expect much more than what you're already delivering (even faster pace and higher quality). It's already great as it is. And if your dev life gets easier, all for the better.

As for the new content, I believe you have lots of "old" stuff laying around just begging to come out as you go on with the game/story development. I hope I'm right (old ideas/experiments but good ones).

There's a lot to cover indeed but you don't have to do it all in the next few months. Just keep it interesting and moving. For the old cliffhangers, use your own strategy: do the endings first, then fill the gaps. Meaning: e.g. sleep creeping: do the groping, bjs and stuff. Later on you may fill with him getting caught and stuff like that (story buildup). Quick fix first, pro stuff later.

But believe me, you're doing great. Keep delivering bite size updates at your own pace (every other week I mean :ROFLMAO:) and that my friend will be awesome. I don't think anyone was expecting someone to step up as you do. Keep going.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Acredito. Ainda bem. Bora lá...

# Yeah... I hear you. A powerful pc, though useful, won't save that much time. Most of the hard work (planning, scripting, coding, even rendering) still depends heavily on you and not on the machine. So, although that's good news, I really think we shouldn't expect much more than what you're already delivering (even faster pace and higher quality). It's already great as it is. And if your dev life gets easier, all for the better.

As for the new content, I believe you have lots of "old" stuff laying around just begging to come out as you go on with the game/story development. I hope I'm right (old ideas/experiments but good ones).

There's a lot to cover indeed but you don't have to do it all in the next few months. Just keep it interesting and moving. For the old cliffhangers, use your own strategy: do the endings first, then fill the gaps. Meaning: e.g. sleep creeping: do the groping, bjs and stuff. Later on you may fill with him getting caught and stuff like that (story buildup). Quick fix first, pro stuff later.

But believe me, you're doing great. Keep delivering bite size updates at your own pace (every other week I mean :ROFLMAO:) and that my friend will be awesome. I don't think anyone was expecting someone to step up as you do. Keep going.
That is my approach as I am not trying to fix everything at the same time as I will end up with a half finished mess.

Also I do listen to comments good and bad and will make changes to the game if it makes sense as with all game creators you can become blind to your own content and end up screwing up the game / story paths.

At the moment my focus is to adding new content / adding in missing content and see what works and does not work and make changes. If I have spare time I will add in the smaller events.

At the moment I have 2 possible story lines for the office scenes with Ms Anna as I want the outcome to make sense.

office 04.png

zip

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Some unsolicited thoughts for the office path (sorry, couldnt help it :p)

Anna could get drugged by her boss. However before he can do anything, Bobby saves her. But Anna does not know, and she thinks her boss came in her, and might be pregnant. Bobby confirms that the boss came in Anna, which makes Anna sad and quit her job, and thus dependent on Bobby for money. Bobby keeps giving her the green tea to help "relax" at night, and ultimately impregnates Anna. And whenever Anna "sleeps" with the help of the tea, he has his way with her (drinking her milk, creampieing her, etc. ;))

Dark Bobby for the win!! :D :D

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Anna could get drugged by her boss. However before he can do anything, Bobby saves her. But Anna does not know, and she thinks her boss came in her, and might be pregnant. Bobby confirms that the boss came in Anna, which makes Anna sad and quit her job, and thus dependent on Bobby for money. Bobby keeps giving her the green tea to help "relax" at night, and ultimately impregnates Anna. And whenever Anna "sleeps" with the help of the tea, he has his way with her (drinking her milk, creampieing her, etc. ;))

Que maluco... :ROFLMAO:

# Your mind is running wild... :ROFLMAO: I'd play that...

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

Oh I have something way more darker for the office involving Ms Anna and all the girls working in the there... :devilish:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
ZipTieFun here's a question. You're remaking the game bit by bit whilst at the same time adding new content. Do you spend time or plan to spend time on the gameplay? I guess people right now are just happy that they can trigger new scenes and see the lewd content, even if it takes a bit of effort, but playing the game itself can be a bit frustrating.
I reckon everyone's just downloading the versions, loading up the last save and then clicking the pics at the top from left to right then the clock, rinse and repeat, till something new happens. There's gotta be a better way.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun here's a question. You're remaking the game bit by bit whilst at the same time adding new content. Do you spend time or plan to spend time on the gameplay? I guess people right now are just happy that they can trigger new scenes and see the lewd content, even if it takes a bit of effort, but playing the game itself can be a bit frustrating.
I reckon everyone's just downloading the versions, loading up the last save and then clicking the pics at the top from left to right then the clock, rinse and repeat, till something new happens. There's gotta be a better way.
As I stated before these are "internal" builds not really meant for the public hence the "Test Version" I original planned to only release these on patreon / subscribestar until it was more complete as I did not wanted a thousand comments saying "why is this not working" or "I have this item but it not doing anything" or "my mother is now pregnant and my dad is going to kill me" those type of questions. But then it got released here.

Check out the road map: HERE

I am adding in the core storylines between now and 0.15.50 and then fill in the "gameplay" to make sure it is balanced and leads into the storyline / character interaction.

Normally you would never see this as most creators would work away in secret for weeks / months or in some cases years before they release the game or update.

Hope that make sense.

zip

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all please help how do you gave lisa the sunbathing book it says late morning her room will i done this all week no result HELP PLEASE

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Oh I have something way more darker for the office involving Ms Anna and all the girls working in the there... :devilish:
"Hello darkness my old friend........"

Love it Zietie. At this point I'm just glad you are updating the game. Bobby probably suffered as many digital blue balls as the rest of us real folk, so you probably have his blessings too ;)

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I got stuck. The clues are that the teacher works late Friday, and that the student is practicing bato early. But nothing happens, not even at other times. What should I do??? I can't progress with Lucy!

Active

Mar 11, 2021
I got stuck. The clues are that the teacher works late Friday, and that the student is practicing bato early. But nothing happens, not even at other times. What should I do??? I can't progress with Lucy!
Not available till next update

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
He's eliminated a major portion of the grind from the original, while offering actual rewards to people in the form of sex. There's still a consistent story that needs to be told. Personally, it's not like I've played the original from the start because why would I put myself through the torture of that grind and all of those dead ends? I can get a shorter and better retelling of the story with this mod/reboot/whatever. While I've played more than enough of these games to have a low tolerance for grind, I didn't really have an issue with it here because I could zoom through a lot of it because I knew with a fair amount of certainty where things were heading. And I had reason to suspect it would be worth it to go through it all. So far, I've been right and don't expect that to change.

He could make the game simpler, and just make it a visual novel, but the more he changes it from the original game, the most he risks making something that doesn't feel the same to people. A lot of us are looking for a more streamlined version of the original game that doesn't just spin it's wheels and then hit reverse when it threatens to make progress. For us, this game could very well be the perfect solution to a problem Rainces doesn't seem interested in solving on his own.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

Darker then that? Do tell Inquiring minds...

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
When unlocking Liza's phone I kept trying to follow the pattern that was visually shown and it simply would not work no matter what I did. Then I looked it up online by searching "Liza phone" on both this thread and the original thread and there were many posts on the original thread which gave a 4 click code when this game requires a 5 click code.

Then I just clicked completely at random without following the pattern on the phone at all and it actually worked!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes