Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Sorry is this has already been address but, im in the part when you get the camera and you need to talk to lucy in her bedroom late morning, but when i go is telling me that im waiting to be deliver like i dont have the camera, is this a bug or...?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Sorry is this has already been address but, im in the part when you get the camera and you need to talk to lucy in her bedroom late morning, but when i go is telling me that im waiting to be deliver like i dont have the camera, is this a bug or...?
the event are not finish .in the next uptade or fix we go first to get exam paper and later photoshooting

Reactions: LoneWolf37

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
As I stated before these are "internal" builds not really meant for the public hence the "Test Version" I original planned to only release these on patreon / subscribestar until it was more complete as I did not wanted a thousand comments saying "why is this not working" or "I have this item but it not doing anything" or "my mother is now pregnant and my dad is going to kill me" those type of questions. But then it got released here.

Check out the road map: HERE

I am adding in the core storylines between now and 0.15.50 and then fill in the "gameplay" to make sure it is balanced and leads into the storyline / character interaction.

Normally you would never see this as most creators would work away in secret for weeks / months or in some cases years before they release the game or update.

Hope that make sense.

zip
Yes it does. Thanks.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
next uptade or next test uptade ^^

for stealth we can buy mint and shoes . i always start a new game and go to 28 or 29 stealth in 5 minuts( i click ctrl on work)
Do buying the shoes (the mint I have not seen) make a difference yet? Or not till the next version?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Do buying the shoes (the mint I have not seen) make a difference yet? Or not till the next version?
i think they work good for stealth , when i start a new game my shop list later the wine is :
breath mints - rope - duct tape- shoes.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
i think they work good for stealth , when i start a new game my shop list later the wine is :
breath mints - rope - duct tape- shoes.
What he benefit of buying those items? I have them but still can’t sneak into anyone’s room.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
me too i miss time when we go and assault girls on nigth :devilish:
There will be some night events in the next few updates with Ms Anna, Jenny and Lucy and maybe Liza but these will be part of the story-line events.

The normal night events won't be added until after 0.15.50 as these are meant for the start of the game also I want them to be more then going into the room and jerking off e.g more creepy :sneaky: .

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
There will be some night events in the next few updates with Ms Anna, Jenny and Lucy and maybe Liza but these will be part of the story-line events.

The normal night events won't be added until after 0.15.50 as these are meant for the start of the game also I want them to be more then going into the room and jerking off e.g more creepy :sneaky: .
how do i get the sunbathing events with Mom ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes