Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
When unlocking Liza's phone I kept trying to follow the pattern that was visually shown and it simply would not work no matter what I did. Then I looked it up online by searching "Liza phone" on both this thread and the original thread and there were many posts on the original thread which gave a 4 click code when this game requires a 5 click code.

Then I just clicked completely at random without following the pattern on the phone at all and it actually worked!
I set the phone to unlock if you enter the code wrong 3 times as this was a common problem.

• Wow
Reactions: JHorcoc6

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
As I stated before these are "internal" builds not really meant for the public hence the "Test Version" I original planned to only release these on patreon / subscribestar until it was more complete as I did not wanted a thousand comments saying "why is this not working" or "I have this item but it not doing anything" or "my mother is now pregnant and my dad is going to kill me" those type of questions. But then it got released here.

Check out the road map: HERE

I am adding in the core storylines between now and 0.15.50 and then fill in the "gameplay" to make sure it is balanced and leads into the storyline / character interaction.

Normally you would never see this as most creators would work away in secret for weeks / months or in some cases years before they release the game or update.

Hope that make sense.

zip
I totally get it about internal builds and I read your roadmap on what you had planned for the story but since I've not seen you mention gameplay I just thought I'd ask you what your plans were in that regard.

For example, this game borrows the navigation from big brother. In that game you had markers to show when the ladies were at a specific part of the house, here you don't. Is that planned? Do you have a different idea?
In big brother you just went around the house and you stumbled upon the same scenes over and over again and you had to constantly skip. Here that is the same. Is that by design? Do you have a different idea in mind?
In big brother, with all the grind, you had to get lucky with certain variables to advance the story. Later on, mods added some walkthrough and you had to basically play the game by constantly following a list of actions. Here right now it is a bit like that, the walkthrough is there and it's showing you the actions and times. Do you have plans to change this to make it more fluid, to better entwine the gameplay with the story that you barely need a walkthrough?
What other gameplay plans do you have for the game?

This is what I was asking about if you have the time and are so inclined to discuss such matters.
Cheers.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I totally get it about internal builds and I read your roadmap on what you had planned for the story but since I've not seen you mention gameplay I just thought I'd ask you what your plans were in that regard.

For example, this game borrows the navigation from big brother. In that game you had markers to show when the ladies were at a specific part of the house, here you don't. Is that planned? Do you have a different idea?
In big brother you just went around the house and you stumbled upon the same scenes over and over again and you had to constantly skip. Here that is the same. Is that by design? Do you have a different idea in mind?
In big brother, with all the grind, you had to get lucky with certain variables to advance the story. Later on, mods added some walkthrough and you had to basically play the game by constantly following a list of actions. Here right now it is a bit like that, the walkthrough is there and it's showing you the actions and times. Do you have plans to change this to make it more fluid, to better entwine the gameplay with the story that you barely need a walkthrough?
What other gameplay plans do you have for the game?

This is what I was asking about if you have the time and are so inclined to discuss such matters.
Cheers.
There is a lot to think about....

Having an icon showing where the girls are at will be added when I update to the 1080p version as currently rendering at 1080 and downscale to 720 as I will need to update the UI but this is about 2/3 months away at the moment.

I am changing the normal scenes where you have an "Hey" icon so you have a choice interacting with the character but if it is a storyline this will trigger automatically in most cases.

My plan with the walkthrough is to reduce the amount information it gives you the further you get into each storyline as it kind of does that at the moment but been early in the game it need to be helpful.
As more content is added I can embed hints and prompts in random scenes to reminder the MC about events etc hence less need for a walkthrough but in turn this required more content which is why have an inbuild walkthrough required less resources to put in place.

Zip

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I increase my stealth?

I've tried three ways so far, none of which were successful.

1.) I worked at the store and tried to catch shoplifters. Initially it appeared that my stealth was increasing but it seems that this is not actually true and it is just showing a different number each time when looking at my skill versus the shoplifters.

2.) I read about how to get stealth points on the thread for the base game. The advice there was to click on the mat near the MC's bed and that would allow him to train stealth. I clicked everywhere on the mat and nothing happened.

3.) I read on the thread for the base game that I could type stealthlevel= and the number that I want my stealth to increase to in the console cheats and that this would change my stealth skill to the desired number. I found instructions about how to enable the console and did so and then entered this cheat and within the console itself it appears to work, but in the game nothing happened since even though I gave myself 50 stealth points and then 100 stealth points as far as the game is concerned I do not have the 11 stealth points required to advance the plot.

I am not sure what else I can do that might increase stealth points.

Edit: never mind. I figured out how to grind stealth points from the shoplifters, but the other two methods still don't seem to work.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Next update is next Monday / Tuesday for Supporters and release to the public ;) about 4 days after that.
Julia! Julia! Julia!

# Plz really consider bringing Julia back. She's awesome. ( and Evelyn by the way - tonyzz, I'm with you on that one)

Last edited:
Reactions: aladefenix

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Any sex scenes with miss anna yet? I mean (fuck scenes?) If it's then I will download it. If its ain't then let me wait the day till that update comes.
So player' any sex scenes with mc and anna yet?

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Any sex scenes with miss anna yet? I mean (fuck scenes?) If it's then I will download it. If its ain't then let me wait the day till that update comes.
So player' any sex scenes with mc and anna yet?
There is a rape scene that will lead to game over, if you like.
The next version should have a scene of fainting and anal sex.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NightShades
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes