Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
this update that there are only 2 new things? the bathroom scene with lucy and the mother in the room the rest seems the same to me i've spent 20 days it's all the same

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I wonder if in the future there will be other scenes with the mother and the ropes (like the "dream" game over):unsure:...:devilish:

Reactions: Active

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Tomorrow is yesterday and yesterday is when we get there it will be the day after today. Only now is here and then, that comes and goes. Times not what it used be... So look towards the future work for past.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Tomorrow is yesterday and yesterday is when we get there it will be the day after today. Only now is here and then, that comes and goes. Times not what it used be... So look towards the future work for past.
So when is “today”?

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
So I can get an oral examination from Anna, but cant drag her to the side for some fun. Also, once I get the phone from Mike, Liza just disappears. I also creamed the girl in Mikes house.

Playing 15.40.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So I can get an oral examination from Anna, but cant drag her to the side for some fun. Also, once I get the phone from Mike, Liza just disappears. I also creamed the girl in Mikes house.

Playing 15.40.
That's basically where we're at. Don't think of this as a typical game with defined updates. This is more the dev posting their work in progress where things might end in the middle of a scene because that's as far as they've gotten but they wanted to at least build things out to that point. Once I wrapped my head around that idea it made sense. It was still disappointing when I couldn't move Anna from the front of the house to use the back door, but I get it now.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

Liza sunbathing 00.png mom sunbathing passed out 04.png
mom sunbathing her bedroom 24.png lucy passed out green dress bedroom on bed morning 04.png

Hi all,

Here is the next release of the game. There is a good bit in this update.

The big part is Lucy shower scene event which I think it went quite well and has a good twist to it as I want to go back to the old Lucy :)
also the scene is a nod to Vera from Bones Tales - The Manor ;-).

So there is content for Ms Anna, Liza and Lucy in this version. Also I have add the internet shopping option ( there is a round computer icon in Bobby room ) here you can order all sorts of useful items from Books to suntan lotion etc.

Here is the next release:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing scene in the bedroom
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (Half Completed)
  • Add Anal Lube to the online store
  • Lucy Drunk shower scene complete
  • Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
  • New renders and system for Lucy study exam test in her room (under dev)

What left to do:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (add the love scene)
  • Giving Liza the sunbathing book in her room
  • Complete the Lucy exam test in her room

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts
  • Fixed some coding errors
  • Fixed some typo thanks to "doubleCl1cK"

Anyhoo

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
BBS MOD 0.15.42 Release

View attachment 2036195 View attachment 2036196
View attachment 2036200 View attachment 2036202

Hi all,

Here is the next release of the game. There is a good bit in this update.

The big part is Lucy shower scene event which I think it went quite well and has a good twist to it as I want to go back to the old Lucy :)
also the scene is a nod to Vera from Bones Tales - The Manor ;-).

So there is content for Ms Anna, Liza and Lucy in this version. Also I have add the internet shopping option ( there is a round computer icon in Bobby room ) here you can order all sorts of useful items from Books to suntan lotion etc.

Here is the next release:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing scene in the bedroom
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (Half Completed)
  • Add Anal Lube to the online store
  • Lucy Drunk shower scene complete
  • Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
  • New renders and system for Lucy study exam test in her room (under dev)

What left to do:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (add the love scene)
  • Giving Liza the sunbathing book in her room
  • Complete the Lucy exam test in her room

Technical Changes:
  • Added new songs
  • update the UI in parts
  • Fixed some coding errors
  • Fixed some typo thanks to "doubleCl1cK"

Anyhoo
1.57GB - your little sprout is starting to bulk up

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes