Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I have the update, but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be working. Can't do the photoshoot with Lucy or her friends. Can't offer her the dress. Can't do things to Anna after dragging her to the side of the house even though i have the item. Maybe I'm just doing stuff wrong though.
What is in and not in the update is in the notes. The sunbathing event will be fully complete in the next update. The other events are scheduled to be added over the next 3 updates.

1662545854477.png

Jamalbro

Aug 11, 2022
I have the update, but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be working. Can't do the photoshoot with Lucy or her friends. Can't offer her the dress. Can't do things to Anna after dragging her to the side of the house even though i have the item. Maybe I'm just doing stuff wrong though.
Can you send me the update

Reactions: TommyTuba

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
What is in and not in the update is in the notes. The sunbathing event will be fully complete in the next update. The other events are scheduled to be added over the next 3 updates.

Okay, that helps explain things a bit. You used "next release" to refer both to the current release and the one coming up after it, when I took it to mean both references were to the current one. So the stuff that didn't seem to be going anywhere was by intent, as it's what's planned for the release after this one or later ones.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Okay, that helps explain things a bit. You used "next release" to refer both to the current release and the one coming up after it, when I took it to mean both references were to the current one. So the stuff that didn't seem to be going anywhere was by intent, as it's what's planned for the release after this one or later ones.
That is done as place holders so when I a rollout the next update it should not break the saves.. well in most cases it should not. These are small mini updates and not 1/2 month updates which other creators release hence the placeholders etc.

Reactions: Corambis

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
The game is kinda buggy the Anna sun bathing molested and the sun bathing is her room scene isn't working and the Lucy bathroom drunk scene isn't working ;-; is it not available in this version I wanna kn

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
Ohh...:censored: When is the release of that version I only have 0.15.40 the story of this game is exciting can't wait for more future uploads

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It will be released in the next few days, normally 3 to 4 days after supporters. So it will be Saturday / Sunday this week.
Só ouço choramingar... Deixem o homem trabalhar...

# Don't mind those spoiled brats. Their perception may not be wrong (you now there's a lot of work ahead of you) but their timing is. Up till now we'd wait months (years) for poor updates (most of the time). Keep up the great work.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes