Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
So I got to the path where is have to go to the moms work place but, every time I go there there’s nothing. What am I missing?
u finish the event for now next uptade maybe .
we know what on the next uptade inthe weekend i think

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
u finish the event for now next uptade maybe .
we know what on the next uptade inthe weekend i think
A resposta é sempre a mesma para qualquer duvida aqui: proximo update :D

#People should know by now that the answer to any issue, question or problem is always the same: let's wait for the next update :ROFLMAO:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
now the first question is ....next test update have lucy shower? whit heels for rugal happines ?
all go smooth or ziptiefun have to postpone again the shower scene? or cut the heels ?
rugal sad :/

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
now the first question is ....next test update have lucy shower? whit heels for rugal happines ?
all go smooth or ziptiefun have to postpone again the shower scene? or cut the heels ?
Hmmm, from the looks of this post:
Everyone else... happy? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just played this and it is way better than the original, definitely going to have be a paying supporter for this
Played it yesterday, and yeah, it's a much better game. Some might see it as grindy because some it has to retell some story and there is some money-making to do, but it's leagues better in that regard than the original. It already has more sex and a better interface than Rainces' version. I'll be supporting this too as long as the dev keeps up the great work.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Played it yesterday, and yeah, it's a much better game. Some might see it as grindy because some it has to retell some story and there is some money-making to do, but it's leagues better in that regard than the original. It already has more sex and a better interface than Rainces' version. I'll be supporting this too as long as the dev keeps up the great work.
Agreed, don't know if it's just me or the update hasn't came out but I couldn't get the rest of the Anna scenes, got 3 but the rest are locked

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Agreed, don't know if it's just me or the update hasn't came out but I couldn't get the rest of the Anna scenes, got 3 but the rest are locked
for ann we are now 9 event , 7 work and 2 not .
u cant finish sunbathing in her bedroom and sunbathing molested

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Screenshot_2022-09-03-06-29-55-54_22b79b068312da0eb1cb55f0dffaccc3.jpg
How do I unlock these two scenes of mom mom sunbathing in her bedroom and mom sunbathing molested I also have problems going to mom's office could you help me please

• Angry
Reactions: tonyzz

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 2022842
How do I unlock these two scenes of mom mom sunbathing in her bedroom and mom sunbathing molested I also have problems going to mom's office could you help me please
I think it's bugged. When you don't give her too much to drink he says "I have to look for her..." Presumably she should be in the bedroom which she isnt. And when she is totaly wasted he can't do anything with her either, which I assume refers to the last scene.

Other buggs:
I didnt help Lucy with her studies, because my dominance supposedly wasnt heigh enough (even when I had 5) to slap her butt. Later when I had even more dominance I couldn't trigger the study scenes at all probably because the story has progressed to far.

Same with the Yoga session and the other sister. When you don't get to it early in the game the scene is simply blocked later.

The mod made a good first impression but, not that I am at the "end" of it I don't want to play it anymore because it has so many bugs already.

• Angry
Reactions: tonyzz and parqueo

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
we have talked about it many times in this thread.
it's a test version of the dark path mod, many events are not finished.
for ann we are now 9 event , 7 work and 2 not .
u cant finish sunbathing in her bedroom and sunbathing molested
i say this 2 event are not finish and 3 message later :
View attachment 2022842
are not finish yet ..... i know my english is very bad but are NOT FINISHHHHHHHH.
I think it's bugged. When you don't give her too much to drink he says "I have to look for her..." Presumably she should be in the bedroom which she isnt. And when she is totaly wasted he can't do anything with her either, which I assume refers to the last scene.

Other buggs:
I didnt help Lucy with her studies, because my dominance supposedly wasnt heigh enough (even when I had 5) to slap her butt. Later when I had even more dominance I couldn't trigger the study scenes at all probably because the story has progressed to far.

Same with the Yoga session and the other sister. When you don't get to it early in the game the scene is simply blocked later.

The mod made a good first impression but, not that I am at the "end" of it I don't want to play it anymore because it has so many bugs already.
again is a test version are not bugged only zip not finish yet when him post here say what work and what not.
wait for final version 2 or 3 month .
^^

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
we have talked about it many times in this thread.
it's a test version of the dark path mod, many events are not finished.

i say this 2 event are not finish and 3 message later :

are not finish yet ..... i know my english is very bad but are NOT FINISHHHHHHHH.

again is a test version are not bugged only zip not finish yet when him post here say what work and what not.
wait for final version 2 or 3 month .
^^
Ok got it! however, tonyzz the question remains... How do I unlock these two scenes ... :sneaky::D.
Kidding. Don't answer. I just couldn't resist (are we there yet???)

Reactions: CircaAD and tonyzz
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes