Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
hi man,just wanted to say that i appreciate your work and i really hope for liza content since there is nothing in the original game and i like her design(same than alice from bb) but i think you should make it a game and no a mod so we can check new updates in latest updates
sorry for my english
Making it a “game” is a good idea. I wondered why this game can’t be found when searching within F95.

It is a long story but this started as a MOD just changing the UI and improving the coding but I was using Rainces images from his game.

At the moment I am focused on adding new content and the "old" content (1682 images) from the start of the game is low on the list.

Once I replace those images with updated / improving images I can change it to a remake.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
It is a long story but this started as a MOD just changing the UI and improving the coding but I was using Rainces images from his game.

At the moment I am focused on adding new content and the "old" content (1682 images) from the start of the game is low on the list.

Once I replace those images with updated / improving images I can change it to a remake.
are you actually planning to continue to focus on one character scenes for each updates or less scenes but for every character ?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
are you actually planning to continue to focus on one character scenes for each updates or less scenes but for every character ?
Depends on the update. Something it will be a single character or it will be small scenes with multiple characters. In the next update it will be Ms Anna / Liza and Lucy. Because these are "mini" updates and released every 10 to 14 days I can alternate what gets released.

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
I just want to say you have done a great job putting together content fast and releasing.

I don't know if i made a mistake but i have to grind now to increase Liza domination to continue the phone narrative as i have only one option with breakfast and no way to gain affection.

Reactions: TommyTuba
Apr 25, 2022
Hey all,

The Lucy drunk scene is still under development as I needed to finish of the scenes running up to it which are now done. Her scenes are fairly big and it also start her (corruption/domination).

In this version I have started adding the (corruption/domination) routes for some of the characters this will be used going forward. Also the stealth and domination are going to be using more often but the rewards are worth it.

Adding routines for each of the characters for example:
Ms Anna cleans the house Monday to Wednesday. Goes to work on Thursday to Saturday and enjoys sunbathing Wednesday and Sunday.

This will be done for all of them to add more life to the house and in turn this can trigger special events or story events etc...

Here is the next release.
  • New Lucy drunk night event in sitting room
  • New Lucy drunk night in her bedroom
  • Jenny start of her (corruption/domination) - triggered when you do the Lucy drunk event when you visit her room.
  • Ms Anna event in Kitchen to start of the office events (Thursday / Friday and Saturday Late Morning)
  • Ms Anna sunbathing events plus new items to buy in store (Wednesday / Sunday Noon)

What left to do:
  • Lucy Drunk shower event (Second draft)- there is shit ton of scenes :)
  • Add more scenes to Lucy Drunk Bedroom at night
  • Add Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Add maybe two more scenes to Ms Anna sunbathing (In her bedroom and passed out on the lawn)

Technical Changes:
  • Changed a lot of the music for most of the scenes.
  • Improved the background scenes for the room.
  • Small coding fixes and clean up

when the full versuin and not the test

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hey all,

The Lucy drunk scene is still under development as I needed to finish of the scenes running up to it which are now done. Her scenes are fairly big and it also start her (corruption/domination).

In this version I have started adding the (corruption/domination) routes for some of the characters this will be used going forward. Also the stealth and domination are going to be using more often but the rewards are worth it.

Adding routines for each of the characters for example:
Ms Anna cleans the house Monday to Wednesday. Goes to work on Thursday to Saturday and enjoys sunbathing Wednesday and Sunday.

This will be done for all of them to add more life to the house and in turn this can trigger special events or story events etc...

Here is the next release.
  • New Lucy drunk night event in sitting room
  • New Lucy drunk night in her bedroom
  • Jenny start of her (corruption/domination) - triggered when you do the Lucy drunk event when you visit her room.
  • Ms Anna event in Kitchen to start of the office events (Thursday / Friday and Saturday Late Morning)
  • Ms Anna sunbathing events plus new items to buy in store (Wednesday / Sunday Noon)

What left to do:
  • Lucy Drunk shower event (Second draft)- there is shit ton of scenes :)
  • Add more scenes to Lucy Drunk Bedroom at night
  • Add Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Add maybe two more scenes to Ms Anna sunbathing (In her bedroom and passed out on the lawn)

Technical Changes:
  • Changed a lot of the music for most of the scenes.
  • Improved the background scenes for the room.
  • Small coding fixes and clean up

Isto é tão fixe... Quem é que quer saber se é fase de testes,... Novas actualizações em tão pouco tempo. Excelente.

# This is so good. Who cares if it is a test version. We get to play brand new content every other week. Awesome

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes