Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Punitsh023

May 1, 2021
So you want me to be more like Rainces and only release every 1 to 2 years? Sounds fair to me. See you in 2 years :p :p
I didn't mean that, just wanted to say that even if it's an update a month just give it a go without any bugs. And focus on new content in future updates. And don't be like RA

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I didn't mean that, just wanted to say that even if it's an update a month just give it a go without any bugs. And focus on new content in future updates. And don't be like RA
I am only joking ;) .

But to be serious these are minor releases which I am releasing every 10 to 14 days and normally these are not meant for the public and are only for internal testing hence the "Test Version" on the main menu.

If this was a normal release your would only see a "public" release every 2 to 3 months.

Also you can wait until the public build (0.15.50) is released and play that and not bother with the minor releases.

1661425089409.png

Punitsh023

May 1, 2021
I am only joking ;) .

But to be serious these are minor releases which I am releasing every 10 to 14 days and normally these are not meant for the public and are only for internal testing hence the "Test Version" on the main menu.

If this was a normal release your would only see a "public" release every 2 to 3 months.

Also you can wait until the public build (0.15.50) is released and play that and not bother with the minor releases.

View attachment 2004187
I would love to play the test Version and waiting till the public release out. Do you know why i love your version because it's very close and similar to RA's. Lastly when will you release the latest test version for public we are waiting

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I would love to play the test Version and waiting till the public release out. Do you know why i love your version because it's very close and similar to RA's. Lastly when will you release the latest test version for public we are waiting
It will be out tomorrow as it is normal 3 to 4 days after I release it to patreons / subscribestar.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ziptiefun do what u want to do (y) but please continue to share :D

i hope a dream for your mod , one day we call him ''badbobbysaga dark path : another story'' and upgrade of status a game.

Don202

Nov 22, 2021
how to pop the full game? on Android it seems the complete game is missing...need something...thanks for helping

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
ZipTieFun hey, I'm playing 15.40, and I can't get Mom sunbathing in her room and sunbath molestation scenes. Is there a specific combination of cocktails to get those? P.s: Are Lucy slutty dress scenes in yet?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun hey, I'm playing 15.40, and I can't get Mom sunbathing in her room and sunbath molestation scenes. Is there a specific combination of cocktails to get those? P.s: Are Lucy slutty dress scenes in yet?
Both scenes cuming in next version. The Slutty dress is a special scene that will unlock after you complete all the drunk scenes but this is about 2 updates away at the moment.

Reactions: CircaAD

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey all,

The Lucy drunk scene is still under development as I needed to finish of the scenes running up to it which are now done. Her scenes are fairly big and it also start her (corruption/domination).

In this version I have started adding the (corruption/domination) routes for some of the characters this will be used going forward. Also the stealth and domination are going to be using more often but the rewards are worth it.

Adding routines for each of the characters for example:
Ms Anna cleans the house Monday to Wednesday. Goes to work on Thursday to Saturday and enjoys sunbathing Wednesday and Sunday.

This will be done for all of them to add more life to the house and in turn this can trigger special events or story events etc...

Here is the next release.
  • New Lucy drunk night event in sitting room
  • New Lucy drunk night in her bedroom
  • Jenny start of her (corruption/domination) - triggered when you do the Lucy drunk event when you visit her room.
  • Ms Anna event in Kitchen to start of the office events (Thursday / Friday and Saturday Late Morning)
  • Ms Anna sunbathing events plus new items to buy in store (Wednesday / Sunday Noon)

What left to do:
  • Lucy Drunk shower event (Second draft)- there is shit ton of scenes :)
  • Add more scenes to Lucy Drunk Bedroom at night
  • Add Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Add maybe two more scenes to Ms Anna sunbathing (In her bedroom and passed out on the lawn)

Technical Changes:
  • Changed a lot of the music for most of the scenes.
  • Improved the background scenes for the room.
  • Small coding fixes and clean up

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes