Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Pls what is the current version released? Plus, is it the update with Liza scenes mentioned in some of the recent posts? Or we still wait?

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Pls what is the current version released? Plus, is it the update with Liza scenes mentioned in some of the recent posts? Or we still wait?
The first page always his the current build that Axeman has release. But no that not the one with the extra Lisa content yet. Hopefully that be in a day or two. Axeman said he had some bugs to sort out which is why there has been a delay. But like me I'm sure you would rather have a game that plays properly.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Now I'm sad:(.........:cry:.....................:mad:......................................:eek:........................................................................:LOL:................................................................................:ROFLMAO:...................................:sleep:. stay safe boyz and girlz.

D

Deleted member 78983

I really hoped for update this weekend. I guess l wait a bit longer...
Dude you shouldn’t be eagerly waiting for it. The updates take forever and they have so little content(just look at what last update brought). Better just put this thread in watched or check it every year or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeD13

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hi guys, I think Axeman must have given up on the project, because what I understood is that on 5/17 he said he would publish the update in two days, because he was not happy with anything in the game, it was well over two days .
So ... will there be an update or not?
Sorry Axman, I don't want to compare you with other creators, but it is that everyone says the same thing, in two days ... or in two weeks ... and so on.
Good luck stay well, take care.

Olá pessoal, eu penso que Axeman deve ter desistido do projeto, pois o que entendi é que dia 17/5 ele disse que publicaria a atualização em dois dias, pois nao estava contente com alguma coisa no jogo, se passaram bem mais que dois dias.
Portanto... Havera ou não uma atualização?
Desculpe Axman, não estou querendo comparar vc com outros criadores, mas é que todos dizem a mesma coisa, em dois dias... ou em duas semanas... e assim por diante.
Boa sorte fique bem, cuide-se.

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys, I think Axeman must have given up on the project, because what I understood is that on 5/17 he said he would publish the update in two days, because he was not happy with anything in the game, it was well over two days .
So ... will there be an update or not?
Sorry Axman, I don't want to compare you with other creators, but it is that everyone says the same thing, in two days ... or in two weeks ... and so on.
Good luck stay well, take care.

Olá pessoal, eu penso que Axeman deve ter desistido do projeto, pois o que entendi é que dia 17/5 ele disse que publicaria a atualização em dois dias, pois nao estava contente com alguma coisa no jogo, se passaram bem mais que dois dias.
Portanto... Havera ou não uma atualização?
Desculpe Axman, não estou querendo comparar vc com outros criadores, mas é que todos dizem a mesma coisa, em dois dias... ou em duas semanas... e assim por diante.
Boa sorte fique bem, cuide-se.
In case you didn't notice, things are kind of crazy right now. Axeman is an essential worker, likely in healthcare, working during a pandemic. If he's in the U.S., they also have the added bonus of riots breaking loose in every city along with major curfews. Let's just all calm down, relax, and wait for things to blow over. While it would be nice to get a modification to an adult video game featuring incest and rape on schedule, there are more pressing issues at this time. We're two weeks out from his last progress update, it's way too early to abandon all hope.

jhonxlx

Dec 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "Joe Shmedly, publicación: 3485765, miembro: 269972"]
He completado 16/17 de Liza. Tengo las 4 fotos. Me dice que necesito obtener algo más fuerte si quiero jugar con su coño. ¿Hay algo más fuerte para conseguir?

¿Cuál es el último (17/17)?
[/CITAR]

cómo obtener la foto 4

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
sorry if I disturb because from what I read he does not update it because someone else does it and has more free time so finally we could see it then complete

Reactions: JagHond

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can anyone tell me if there are major story changes introduced in this mod or is it just addition of new sexual scenes without changing the story? Thanks :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes