Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Guys,

Sorry about the long silent just had some writer block and was not getting anywhere and also was not in the mood so I just took a small break. Anyways I been finishing up the content I was working on before the break and will be upload on Monday evening 15th June.

Also on a side note I saw RAinces last update and it nice to seen he going back and redoing some of his earlier parts of his game and making some UI changes I wonder where he got the idea from :).

Anyhoo talk to you in a few days..
glad youre ok dude

Reactions: SamHaim

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
when will you post the update?
I should be finish cleaning up the changes this evening then I can create the Update , Full version and the compressed version and the android version.
So at this stage it looking like tomorrow as it takes about 2 hours to create each of the versions and another 4 to 6 hours to upload.
Not including have a quick wank and cry :)

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
I should be finish cleaning up the changes this evening then I can create the Update , Full version and the compressed version and the android version.
So at this stage it looking like tomorrow as it takes about 2 hours to create each of the versions and another 4 to 6 hours to upload.
Must be nice to have a wank, as I just masterbate

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
Can you post versions when you're ready ?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The quick wank is fine... but hey... no need to cry.
If it was joking then fine, I'm worried you're overworked and stressed out during this crititcal period. Take a break man! Lay off work......:oops:.... Oh yeah, forgot! That what brings in the money. Forget what I wrote....:whistle:

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes