Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aniol09

Jun 18, 2019
I hope he has not changed his mind and will release updates soon, although I will speak on the forum

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
UPLOAD:
Hello guys, today I took the day to analyze some points in relation to the games that we are waiting for an update, I noticed that everyone follows a pattern, (I'm talking about Bad Brother Saga and Mod, but it can also be Two Side (Greono))
I noticed that the greater the number of sponsorships, the longer it takes to update, (not the case of Axeman who for the time being receives nothing) but everyone has in common to set deadlines that they never manage to meet, my appeal remains, if you sponsor any of these games, it would be time to pay when you receive, so we would have much more production in less time, agree?
It is more of an outburst to be deluded more and more, deadlines are not met and silence followed by silence.
Some will say that the world is in crisis that they have an essential job to fight, etc.
But 10 minutes to say whether it is okay or not would make a difference.
We look forward to at least hello.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
hehe, you guys know what the problem is. this mod will never works not today or in future. at the moment there is no new content, only new places but no new sexual content.
over 6 months axe was "working" on it but no content. nothing is working, no story etc.
so if you want a full playable mod - you need to wait 5-6 years.

in 6 months no content so in 6 years the content like the original game.
its not a duke nukem 3d game.. so you realy wanna wait 20 years for a full sex game :D ?

cheers

• Angry
Reactions: kemcbg and BEORNNNN

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey Guys,

Sorry about the long silent just had some writer block and was not getting anywhere and also was not in the mood so I just took a small break. Anyways I been finishing up the content I was working on before the break and will be upload on Monday evening 15th June.

Also on a side note I saw RAinces last update and it nice to seen he going back and redoing some of his earlier parts of his game and making some UI changes I wonder where he got the idea from :).

Anyhoo talk to you in a few days..

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes