Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's right, Teraxricos, I don't want Bobby to become an animal like that hog in the chair.
The boss was always an ass, but the only reason he raped or attempted to rape Anna is that Bobby worked very hard to make the boss believe that's what Anna wanted, entirely to further his own ability to eventually have sex with her. He set Lucy up for the same thing with Julia, among his other transgressions. Bobby's already far worse than the boss.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The boss was always an ass, but the only reason he raped or attempted to rape Anna is that Bobby worked very hard to make the boss believe that's what Anna wanted, entirely to further his own ability to eventually have sex with her. He set Lucy up for the same thing with Julia, among his other transgressions. Bobby's already far worse than the boss.
Yea boss is an evil person, but Bobby is devil himself :devilish::devilish:. Bobby do not be like that to Anna please :p

Reactions: Corambis

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, if anything, Bobby was held back from his evil potential because of patreon. Imagine what he can do now with no shackles.

• Love
Reactions: lowcody and OGRey

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
I would like to give a suggestion of making it easier to start events, or at least finding them. Or release a more understandable walkthrough

D

Deleted member 78983

I don’t want to rush you but when is the first release? Have checked this thread out for a couple weeks now hoping there would be a download available but you know how the story goes. Thanks axeman for doing this. Really.

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
Truth to be told if axeman keeps true to the original work Bobby will never get any sex and he'll keeps running back to his room to mastubate vigorously. ;) I just hope that under the management the domination path doesn't follow the basic hentai plot of "you rape me so good that I love you now and forever".

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I just hope that under the management the domination path doesn't follow the basic hentai plot of "you rape me so good that I love you now and forever".
Yeap, I never understood hentai logic. They are living in different dimension i guess. My most favourite is this "Damn, he is surely grown up, its been a while to... I'm so horny right now"

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Truth to be told if axeman keeps true to the original work Bobby will never get any sex and he'll keeps running back to his room to mastubate vigorously. ;) I just hope that under the management the domination path doesn't follow the basic hentai plot of "you rape me so good that I love you now and forever".
I definitely want there to be sex. Regarding the rape part though, a lot comes down to the way it's handled. The hentai approach you mention is pretty cringeworthy and way too common. At the same time, Stockholm Syndrome is a thing, and I think it plays very well to the male ego when they can magically win a woman over by sticking their cock in her. Not the first time as they'd clumsily do in hentai. But maybe then or a later time she has an orgasm despite herself and to her great dismay. Maybe at some point she shows up in Bobby's room to ask why he didn't rape her tonight, because she was hoping to get to bed early or had things to do.

It's not at all realistic really, and actually pretty offensive an idea to a lot of people. But so is incest and so much else in this game. And if done well, I think it could be kind of hot. That means not turning into love somehow or her turning into some sex-starved slut because of her sudden addiction to Bobby's cock. I see it more as a being resigned to their fate, and begrudgingly finding some pleasure in the sex.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes