Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for all the support and good vibes :).

So between now and when I release version 1 of the Mod, I will post updates every Monday except on the 10th and 17th Feb as I will be out of the country.

So for the first update here my thinking...

For Version 1 (Sandbox update)-- will be focused on the sandbox game I won't be expanding on the story line until version 2 (Story line update) as it is important to have all the functionally in place.

List is New / Expanded Events:

1) Shop lifter - 6 Girls -- in the process of rendering will preview next Monday 3rd Feb
2) Night scenes -- Will have preview update on 24th Feb
3) Shower scenes --- Based on how I get on with the Night scenes 2nd March
4) Sleepover of Liza friend --- Adding a friend for Liza who stay over when in town :) This will be event scenes only and may get added to story line later.

Also I am making the game so you can download updates once you have the full version 1 downloaded all you need to do is download the smaller file. And once version 2 is released you do a full download of that then the smaller updates.

Here is a preview of Liza friend. No name yet I will leave it up to you guys to pick one :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Today is February 3, Monday. Updated?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I see these fappers, getting a bit too feisty way too easy towards deadlines...
:unsure:
Dudes, you never heard of reverse psychology? Work with me

"Axeman99, I'm cool mate... it's not like I'm anxious or excited or anything... I'm cool... and chillin'... today is monday? pff didn't even notice... what's on monday anyway?"

(give the man some space, some distance, and comfort
and keep refreshing the thread every couple minutes - and not every 12 seconds)

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos
Feb 1, 2020
I'm not really vibing with that new character. It bothers me when breasts are too unrealistically proportioned. It may just be me, but I find it more appealing if the characters are more or less believable. Her face is okay, but I feel her boobs need to be a bit smaller/ tweaked somehow. I don't know if that's possible. Maybe even a different model. There are many to choose from. Maybe the clothing has something of an effect to it also. I've attached an example. Decent size breasts, but they don't stop you from appreciating the rest of the model. Your eyes can flow evenly like that of a painting. Try the girl in the white shirt and skirt. Large breasts like the character you have chosen, but the girls body doesn't seem to center on the breasts alone. Just one of the stops of her many features. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Xaxim666

Sep 19, 2018
a parte em que você precisa abrir o spam para espionar a webcam da sua irmã é incrível, seria legal fazer mais

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey Folk,

Sorry for the delay in the update just be busy getting ready for my holidays :) . I am heading off tomorrow should be back in 2 weeks time to continue the fun.

So here is a quick update:

UI is nearly done just changing around a few items to make it work with android etc.

About 70% of the code is cleaned up and mapped out the events / story lines. etc

See below the girls which should feature in the shop lifter events. The models are set but may change the clothes etc.

Also will add a drunk event, this is where for example the girl in the red dress will show up on Friday evening and will make a
scene and you will have to take her in the back to have a quiet word with her :p

shop_girl_06b.jpg

As for adding to the current story lines I will hold off until version 2 which will be in about 3 months, main reason for this if RAinces do not release and new updates by then it would be safe to start adding new story lines. I don't want a issues where I am adding story content and Raince is also release new stuff as well. So to repeat "No New story content until version 2"

Anyways I am off to get some sun, drink and some women so can't say no :sneaky:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Hey Folk,

Sorry for the delay in the update just be busy getting ready for my holidays :) . I am heading off tomorrow should be back in 2 weeks time to continue the fun.

UI is nearly done just changing around a few items to make it work with android etc.

About 70% of the code is cleaned up and mapped out the events / story lines. etc

See below the girls which should feature in the shop lifter events. The models are set but may change the clothes etc.

Also will add a drunk event, this is where for example the girl in the red dress will show up on Friday evening and will make a
scene and you will have to take her in the back to have a quiet word with her :p

As for adding to the current story lines I will hold off until version 2 which will be in about 3 months, main reason for this if RAinces do not release and new updates by then it would be safe to start adding new story lines. I don't want a issues where I am adding story content and Raince is also release new stuff as well. So to repeat "No New story content until version 2"

Bad Police Saga Confirmed hahhah

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

mugen1145

Jul 14, 2018
Hey Folk,

Thank you For Your Hard Work It Looks Great Keep Up The Good Work

Reactions: Corambis

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Folk,

looks amazing, will the original shop lifter girl be in it as well?

Reactions: Corambis and mxhard

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hey Folk,

I really look forward to seeing what you do with the game. I really love the model for the blonde woman in this. As much as I want to see things progress with Lucy or Julia, a major part of taking over this game is "fixing" it. Of course, some would say it wasn't broken at all. But just as the UI and code needs to be cleaned up, so too does the pacing and dead-ends. The shoplifters were a major dead-end that needed to be followed-up on, and adding events with them will make the game flow better. The game will definitely benefit from it overall, and new players will get a better experience.

Thanks again for taking over this game, and for all of your hard work with it.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes