Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 1, 2020
If you are more consistent than Rainces, this will basically be "your" game now. I wouldn't worry about what Rainces does with his version, it seems like he has no time for it anymore. The new "shop" girls look very interesting, I can't wait to see that part of the game developed.
Hey Folk,

Sorry for the delay in the update just be busy getting ready for my holidays :) . I am heading off tomorrow should be back in 2 weeks time to continue the fun.

So here is a quick update:

UI is nearly done just changing around a few items to make it work with android etc.

About 70% of the code is cleaned up and mapped out the events / story lines. etc

See below the girls which should feature in the shop lifter events. The models are set but may change the clothes etc.

Also will add a drunk event, this is where for example the girl in the red dress will show up on Friday evening and will make a
scene and you will have to take her in the back to have a quiet word with her :p

As for adding to the current story lines I will hold off until version 2 which will be in about 3 months, main reason for this if RAinces do not release and new updates by then it would be safe to start adding new story lines. I don't want a issues where I am adding story content and Raince is also release new stuff as well. So to repeat "No New story content until version 2"

Anyways I am off to get some sun, drink and some women so can't say no :sneaky:

Demon_FT

Jul 27, 2018
Maybe another lie or not. If this time it's a true, very nice, we will have two nice games to play, if not the project Enhanced version still running :cool:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm this project might need to turn into a mod if Rainces is back. It won't do to have two competing versions in the wild.

Reactions: allintine

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
We have this game because of RAinces. You don't have to love him but you have to show some respect!
Your kidding me right? like he respected our wallets by missing 5 dead lines in a row? i gave him the benefit of the doubt for 4 months but after his new year promise that he couldn't keep i had enough and so did many others.

Reactions: mugen1145

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Your kidding me right? like he respected our wallets by missing 5 dead lines in a row? i gave him the benefit of the doubt for 4 months but after his new year promise that he couldn't keep i had enough and so did many others.
We have this game cuz of him. Just do not over do it!

Reactions: Kingkoopa97
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes