Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
I definitely want there to be sex. Regarding the rape part though, a lot comes down to the way it's handled. The hentai approach you mention is pretty cringeworthy and way too common. At the same time, Stockholm Syndrome is a thing, and I think it plays very well to the male ego when they can magically win a woman over by sticking their cock in her. Not the first time as they'd clumsily do in hentai. But maybe then or a later time she has an orgasm despite herself and to her great dismay. Maybe at some point she shows up in Bobby's room to ask why he didn't rape her tonight, because she was hoping to get to bed early or had things to do.

It's not at all realistic really, and actually pretty offensive an idea to a lot of people. But so is incest and so much else in this game. And if done well, I think it could be kind of hot. That means not turning into love somehow or her turning into some sex-starved slut because of her sudden addiction to Bobby's cock. I see it more as a being resigned to their fate, and begrudgingly finding some pleasure in the sex.
Regarding that aspect of the game, I think there should be a disclaimer before the game starts expressing all the topics that BBS will have in it. The rape aspect of the game idm (it is fucked up tho) because we have the choice to choose whether to progress a relationship with that or a relationship purely of love and affection. Incest for some is uncomfortable but judging by how many of us are here waiting and supporting this game's development, we definitely don't care. As a fellow supporter, I'd like these new developments to continue having that choice to create a rapey and dominated relationship or a loving affectionate relationship with the girls. But I mean it is called Bad Bobby Saga for a reason. So I'm down with Bobby being Bad, the girls liking that or not ( they prolly shouldn't be honest ya'll XD...at first) I like that they full-on don't have sex with him right away and he has to rush those "affections" on them making them weirded out in the process, unlike other games its "realistic" in that approach.

Long Story short if we don't want to offend people of topics like incest, domination, blackmail, rape, drugging, and whatever else I'm forgetting...We should just make a disclaimer in the beginning, so people who care for it can leave and people who don't can play. I rather that then people getting upset both on experiencing these things or changing key aspects in the game (especially taking away that choice).

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Regarding that aspect of the game, I think there should be a disclaimer before the game starts expressing all the topics that BBS will have in it. The rape aspect of the game idm (it is fucked up tho) because we have the choice to choose whether to progress a relationship with that or a relationship purely of love and affection. Incest for some is uncomfortable but judging by how many of us are here waiting and supporting this game's development, we definitely don't care. As a fellow supporter, I'd like these new developments to continue having that choice to create a rapey and dominated relationship or a loving affectionate relationship with the girls. But I mean it is called Bad Bobby Saga for a reason. So I'm down with Bobby being Bad, the girls liking that or not ( they prolly shouldn't be honest ya'll XD...at first) I like that they full-on don't have sex with him right away and he has to rush those "affections" on them making them weirded out in the process, unlike other games its "realistic" in that approach.

Long Story short if we don't want to offend people of topics like incest, domination, blackmail, rape, drugging, and whatever else I'm forgetting...We should just make a disclaimer in the beginning, so people who care for it can leave and people who don't can play. I rather that then people getting upset both on experiencing these things or changing key aspects in the game (especially taking away that choice).
This game already has at least one case of rape in it by even the most strict definition, and the broader the definition, the more rape there ends up being. At the very least, there's an awful lot of sexual assault. There are tags in the forum which I presume warn of the rape, although I don't think the game has anything itself. A disclaimer at the beginning (if there already isn't one) stating the standard thing about all characters being adults, this being fantasy, etc, with warnings about some of the stuff most likely to upset people may not be bad. Although with the current non-zero level of rape in the game, I'm not sure how Patreon didn't take issue with it.

Reactions: SummmerP and OGRey

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Let's be honest for a second here people we really enjoy the aspect of bobby sleep molesting his family either drunk, drugged, or both it's a turn on and a fetish that I would say most of us like. Not only that but the degrading corruption that comes with it.

Reactions: T1M0 and OGRey

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
This game already has at least one case of rape in it by even the most strict definition, and the broader the definition, the more rape there ends up being. At the very least, there's an awful lot of sexual assault. There are tags in the forum which I presume warn of the rape, although I don't think the game has anything itself. A disclaimer at the beginning (if there already isn't one) stating the standard thing about all characters being adults, this being fantasy, etc, with warnings about some of the stuff most likely to upset people may not be bad. Although with the current non-zero level of rape in the game, I'm not sure how Patreon didn't take issue with it.
Maybe adding a "this is a work of fiction... kids, DO NOT try this at home" would do

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Let's be honest for a second here people we really enjoy the aspect of bobby sleep molesting his family either drunk, drugged, or both it's a turn on and a fetish that I would say most of us like. Not only that but the degrading corruption that comes with it.
I enjoy it, but only as part of a progression to actual sex. It's kind of junior level creeping on the MC's part until they actually get courage enough to work with a conscious girl. If the game never moves beyond that, where is the fun in that unless you prefer the creeping part over actual sex? There was already too much "I masturbate onto her sleeping body" or "I dry hump her sleeping ass" as it was. If it turns into actually having sex with them while they are asleep, that's cool. But if they don't know it's actually happening, that takes a lot of the fun out of it. I'd prefer not to take Lucy's virginity while she's asleep. Whether it's consensual or not, I want her to know and feel it's happening. I want her to either struggle or cooperate, depending on the circumstances, and not just lie there drooling and snoring. I want her to know she's just lost her virginity to her brother, and that it's her brother's cum spilling into her womb. I could see taking them for the first time while they're unconscious for one of the family members, but unless this game is entirely a somnophilia fetish, that would get pretty boring if it was that way for most or all of them.

Last edited:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Hey @Axeman99 please add support for d.s sama mod *IF POSSIBLE*, without that starting from 0 is too hard
Given he has to start from the beginning with the coding i would doubt if any of the existing mods will still work. The whole point of starting with fresh code is to get ride of loads of small errors and dead ends in the current coding. So I'm sure a bunch of new mods will surface given time.
Having said that I know jack shit about coding, so I could be completely off track.

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Having said that I know jack shit about coding, so I could be completely off track.
No, you're right on track. Correcting code is like untangling string - the more string and the more tangles means the more work and the longer it takes.

Reactions: Pagdor

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dont rush Dev make it slowly but greatly so we enjoy with 0 bug 100% fun ;)
Add extra sex scenes :p

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
He wants great and slow extra sex scenes :p
Then maybe adding another mini-game to help Bobby last a little bit longer could help
His little boy weasel gets the job done faster than you can spell slow

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Then maybe adding another mini-game to help Bobby last a little bit longer could help
He needs some drugs, strong one :KEK: or he can get stronger on pc muscle, i can assure you, it is very effective ;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The shoplifters could be the exercise. By fucking them he builds stamina and develops some technique. When things start off, they laugh at Bobby for his hair trigger. By the end there's at least one of them that suddenly shoplifts a lot more and becomes much easier to catch. Maybe she even finds Bobby and turns herself in.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey and SummmerP
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes