Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You don't cry when you cum?
Jackmcbean, no, for me it's just a relief, as if I drank a liter of beer, and for a very long time I could not find the toilet, and finally I found it, and all the accumulated tension leaves me.:)
Cumming was my original intent, but left feeling wholesome
Achilicheese, well, that's not bad either.:)

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
You're clearly underestimating Bobby, carl.
  • Panties DONE
  • Cushion DONE
  • Cellphone DONE
  • Teacup DONE
  • Heels DONE
  • Bed DONE
  • Julia DONE
  • Password NOT YET
Am I missing something? I think I might..
Tea Cup? WHEN IN THE HOLY HELL THAT HAPPEN?
I think i need more information on that one

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP

luvall

Feb 23, 2021
Today, I put the update file in the original client (Axeman99 client) and ran it. Lucy told Anna that Bobby had stolen the money, and Anna woke up after falling asleep in Bobby's room. After that, the game is no longer played. Nothing happened while making $1,000 at work while pressing the Skip button. Click on every room, but sometimes Liza takes $50 from Bobby in the kitchen, no other person appears. There must be an error. It is the same symptom that Hinrhj is experiencing.

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
The game is history!
Too bad a good game like this is ruined. Several announcements for an update and then eternally no information. There are others who are really trying and not screwing their fans like that... Bye

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
The game is history!
Too bad a good game like this is ruined. Several announcements for an update and then eternally no information. There are others who are really trying and not screwing their fans like that... Bye
Apparently they're others (fans) who like the game, that they are making their own version of the game. Idk if they still working on it. I hope so and not end up being like axe or the original creator. Though I guess if they started from the ground up, they'll be no coding errors any longer to worry about

Jul 30, 2020
Apparently they're others (fans) who like the game, that they are making their own version of the game. Idk if they still working on it. I hope so and not end up being like axe or the original creator. Though I guess if they started from the ground up, they'll be no coding errors any longer to worry about
There's some of us working on a remake over on Discord and in the Fan Asset page. is the link to the chat.
We're in the very, very early stages, working on story elements, mechanics, and character events before moving on to development. Right now we're looking for more artists and people that can help with the code. We also will not promise any deadlines unless we're tripping over it and ready to move forward. The work so far is on developing the story. We're not putting any code down until we've got a good story.

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
There's some of us working on a remake over on Discord and in the Fan Asset page. is the link to the chat.
We're in the very, very early stages, working on story elements, mechanics, and character events before moving on to development. Right now we're looking for more artists and people that can help with the code. We also will not promise any deadlines unless we're tripping over it and ready to move forward. The work so far is on developing the story. We're not putting any code down until we've got a good story.
can you share link here ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes